IceStroms Horse Boots SSE

This is a conversion of the awesome looking boots by IceStromNG for FO4 to be used in SSE with 3BA body.

A few changes to fit the Skyrim aesthetic better:
The boots use the vanilla horse footstep sounds, any mod that replaces it will be applied to the boots with no issues
The boots and pantyhose can be equipped separately because making combinations of all the variants is tedious
For now you need to add them with console command or an additem mod but I plan to update with crafting recipes

Suggested mods:
Improved Horse Step Sounds

Immersive Sounds - Compendium

Both of these does similar things so pick 1

The files are still too big to upload directly here, the link ending with "DoI" is the 4k textures, "SSK" is the 2k textures - these links are just the textures and nothing else, pick 1 and download the common files for the actual mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/09/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

I think I'm going insane, the pantyhose don't show up for me when I equip them.

The boots show up correctly ingame.

They both show up when viewed in bodyslide and I built both.

I'm using the 4k version (although the nif files are the same in both archives.)

Of course I'm using 3BA, I even triple checked that the nif and plugin both match slot 38 and that the bodyslide output path matches the female world model.

Maybe I messed something up when I added extra keywords through xEdit, but I'm reporting it anyway.

...The boots are awesome, though.

I was afraid of this happening to others too, everything looks like it's supposed to work correctly and worked at some point but when I started a new save to make the screenshots it didn't work. I'm still scratching my head to find a fix.

The invisible pantyhose should be fixed now, just download the hotfix no matter if you're just downloading the mod or already have it and replace the files in the bodyslide folder.

The only difference between the 2k and 4k version is the size of the textures

1 hour ago, Lilith Bloodmoor said:

Hi there,

great work. One question though:

What's the difference between the "normal" latex pantyhose and the NF version?

I cannot see any difference ingame, but I might be blind. ?

It's just the different texture variants included in the original mod.
I'm not entirely sure but I think the NF stands for "No Foot" and that's what it looks like in the texture file but the mesh doesn't use that part anyway so unless you dive deep into the files like I did you won't see the difference between these 2.

8 hours ago, Rizubetto said:

Hey nice work :D but the mega links seems to be down (atleast for me)

They are still up and running on my end, try again - sometimes when people click on the link the decryption key isn't copied with the rest of the link despite being included.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 3:25 AM, nitrovgs said:

how do get them to show in game i have the additem menu

Install the mod, build the meshes, either add them with additem menu or craft the pantyhose and socks at a tanning rack and the boots at a forge.