Repost because I did not put the original thread in the "Request & Find" subforum.

While mod hunting today I stumbled across some mods for New Vegas that required something called the "K2 Androgyne Race" mod as a dependency. However the mod seems to have since been deleted from the site since every link pointing to it is dead. And my attempts at searching for it have turned up nothing but more references to dead links. Would anyone happen to know where I could still download this? Or if anyone has a copy of it they could pass along? Or is this mod basically considered 'lost'?

And by extension so I don't have to go creating a separate thread for it, would anyone also be able to point me in the direction of Kendo 2's 'sissy slut' content as well? Or is that similarly difficult or downright impossible to find?

I appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...