I HAS AN IDEA AI IN THE SIMS 4 ESPECIALLY FOR LEWD!

i am looking for frens who love the sims 4 and ai, to maybe work on a mod that would bring text generation ai to the sims 4.

you know how the sims used to have speech bubbles giving you an idea what their talking about? well why don't try to mod to bring that back but instead of it being pictures like in the previous sims 4 maybe randomly generated dialogue!

think about it it'd bring a new level of imersion to the sims 4 you could even if we get it modded well enough be able to link with a user interface like tavern ai and silly tavern with a character card system to make your animu husbandos and waifus become more alive. you could even have the ai generate dirty talk based on personality traits during woohoo or wicked whims interactions and have it generate based on a traits token system.

I've been thinking about how such a thing might be able to be possible it would probably require a script mod to edit game options, a ui mod and a way for you to have the game communicate with the ai through a user interface with a token system for the ai to understand and generate text based on sim traits in game or custom so the ai can generate responses that matches a sims perssonality, if you can get it to run as a plug in through a user interface for ai like web ui you can run it locally  reducing lag time, you could also make a plug for a ui that can read what your doing in game and have the ability to assign character cards to specific sims for further customization fo responses and have ai generated speech bubbles sound more in character if lets say you want to play a specific character sim. 

although i have been thinking about the limitations such a mod can bring too, like for example the dialogue would have to be limited token wise and the character cards would probably have to be limited too to reduce lag time. but i though it'd be a cool idea.