Sleep interaction being dropped from queue [SOLVED]

This problem is intermittent so it's been hard to troubleshoot it. What happens is I'll click on a bed and tell my sim to sleep, the sleep interaction will briefly appear in the queue, and then it disappears without the sim actually doing anything. This seems to be affecting NPCs as well because I'll occasionally see them standing still with a thought bubble showing a picture of the bed constantly appearing above their head, and if I check their current interaction with DebugEnabler it shows them trying to go to sleep, so they're just standing there spamming the sleep interaction. This has happened both with NPCs I've invited to stay over, and with NPCs in their own house when I've been invited over.

I don't recall having this issue when I was playing Sims 3 last year, but I've recently started playing again and this is a glaring issue I've noticed. I've tried removing mods I've added recently, and I've removed KW and WooHooer in case they were breaking the interaction with the bed, but so far nothing has had any effect. I've tried resetting the bed, moving the bed, buying a new bed, resetting the sim(s), resetting the lot, and sometimes doing one or more of those things fixes the problem temporarily but the problem always seems to start up again at some point, so nothing seems to fix it long term. I noticed this problem in Starlight Shores where I've normally been playing, but I've since started a brand new game in Bridgeport and the same thing is happening there, so it doesn't seem to be related to the world either. Relaxing on the bed first, and then clicking sleep usually works, but this workaround is only useful for my active sim.

Searching shows that this is apparently an old issue, so it doesn't seem to be related to anything I've added or changed recently, but nobody seems to have figured out any permanent solutions in all the years it's been talked about. The common suggestion is to replace the bed, but that doesn't seem to always work. So has anyone here encountered this problem and figured out any better/long term solutions?

Edit: So part of the problem in Bridgeport appears to be with the house I chose to start in. For some reason sims seem to have trouble routing to the 2nd floor bed from the ground floor, even though they can find there way upstairs just fine if I just tell them to go there. Once there on the 2nd floor they have no trouble using the bed. Not sure what to do about that at the moment, but at least I can just walk them upstairs first as a workaround. Still not sure what the deal was in Starlight Shores because some of the beds the sims there were having trouble using were on the same floor as them.

Edit 2: The problem seems to be related to NRaas GoHere; specifically version 45b which was released March 23rd of this year. I'm not sure if there's something inherently wrong with that version, or if it's conflicting with another mod I have, but I rolled back to version 45a and now everything is working fine. My active sim no longer gets dropped interactions, and NPCs no longer just stand there spamming the sleep interaction because they can't figure out how to get to the bed on the 2nd floor. I also noticed that the problem wasn't just with beds. I couldn't interact with my computer on the 2nd floor either if my sim was on the first floor. It's possible other objects were affected as well, but beds and computers were the 2 that I noticed. Either way, GoHere version 45a seems to be working fine.

Edited by Omicr0n
  • Omicr0n changed the title to Sleep interaction being dropped from queue [SOLVED]