How to properly eliminate neck seams?

When I use ABC Transformer to convert clothing to other characters,
Sometimes the position of the neck and head is shifted.
After I import into blender and adjust the normal direction and vertex position,
In blender it looks like the seam has disappeared,
But after replacing the model with LR photostudio, the seams are still there.
What should I do to know if the neck seam was removed correctly?

664318492_2023-07-04223751.jpg.70d4d48d22aa209bdddb04c39c04f79f.jpg

I tried DOA5ObjTmcConverter but don't know how to use it properly.
Are there instructions for the process of using this tool to remove neck seams?
I don't understand how it works, if I want to eliminate the TMC with the neck seam,
I should export the tmcmesh first, and align the vertex positions and normals of the neck in blender,
Finally save as OBJ?
But if I load the TMC file and OBJ at the same time, the following error message will appear after selecting inject into tmc.
[INFO] Pre-Processing Automatic Neck Ring Repair.
Please wait as this might take a while..........
[TASK-START] [Vertex Position] [Normal Vector] Transfer in Progress.
[ERROR] Error encountered - cause: OBJ and TMC mesh group vertex numbers mismatch.

Maybe it's me merging relationships with duplicate vertices?
But I can't get rid of the seam without doing this,
Because blender will recalculate the normal direction when the model enters edit mode, there will be more seams.

with the DOA5ObjTmcConverter tool the way you fix the necks seams is once you load up the TMC file, in the TMC post processing box you need to check the "correct neck vertices" and "smooth seems for overlapping vertices..." boxes and then under the TMC mesh group section select "all groups(single obj)" and then press "inject into tmc". Make sure to use the DOA5ObjTmcConverter tool last after you finish all your blender edits to the body mesh and have inserted the edited mesh into the tmc.

4 hours ago, whygodwhyyy said:

使用 DOA5ObjTmcConverter 工具,修復頸部接縫的方法是加載 TMC 文件後,在 TMC 後處理框中,您需要選中“正確的頸部頂點”和“重疊頂點看起來平滑...”框,然後在 TMC 網格組部分下選擇“所有組(單個對象)”,然後按“注入 tmc”。確保在完成對身體網格的所有混合器編輯並將編輯後的網格插入 tmc 後,最後使用 DOA5ObjTmcConverter 工具。

Really appreciate your reply and help!
His neck looks really good now!
This problem has been bothering me for a long time,
I can't fix the neck seam at all without this tool,
I even found that the tmcmesh exported with Blender cannot save the normal direction I modified,
So the replacement tmcmesh will have seams.
Because when I reimport the exported tmcmesh back to Blender,
I found that the normal direction of the neck was back to the state before it was edited, and I was stuck at this step.
Fortunately, the problem has been solved with this tool, anyway, thank you very much for your help.

image.png.db3ba6248768ae50229d80524aeb6754.png

Edited by himawari56