Sims Tray Importer - Question about duplicate CC and swapping/removing one copy

Hey there,

So I have two copies of, for example, RVSN_Filthy Fabulous - 1 and 1a

They do not show as conflicting in Tray importer.

When I take one of the copies out - a couple of the items show in the bottom section as "Not Installed," 

But if I look at the other copy I leave in the folder - all of those items are showing as active (There's a table and chair that show as not installed, and they both also show as installed under the other cc item)

Im trying to clean up my mods folder but it seems like for some files I am stuck having two copies of them - as if I delete one of them I risk removing that item from a bunch of lots?? Sometimes a lot is using the 1a file and sometimes a different lot uses the 1 file and I don't know how to fix this...

Hey, thanks for your reply -

So i've attached a screen shot to better explain - They're both the same file, they both have the same resources, but for some reason it won't show all the items if I don't have both files there... 

image.jpeg.3b3d8bf22a28d49dd380a2431e039aa4.jpeg