Fallout 4 tattoo overlays disappear between devices.

One final shot before giving up for good.

I play Fallout 4 on both Windows PC and on steam deck with the help of MO2 for both. Both installations are identical down to the byte (inis, body builds, mods, load orders, whatever you can think of, are identical on both sides, even the overwrite folder). But somehow, the tattoo overlay I apply on Windows doesn't appear on the body when I load from cloud save, and vice versa. I tried every possible method, removed the mods called Diverse Bodies, Random overlay framework, anything even remotely affiliated with bodygen and skingen, they're all gone. The only two possible explanations: Steam Deck's proton windows emulator handles things differently (which doesn't make any sense, because everything is involved on the same files down to the bytes.) Or, overlay tattoos' type, transform attributes and placement positions etc. are stored somewhere that has nothing to do with Mod Organizer 2 and saves.

Can anyone give me some insight? What could be causing this? Thanks,