Is there some mod enable me to carry other's body after death?(or be carried hhh)

While I've never come across a mod that does exactly this, I've seen the bits and pieces scattered around in other mods.

-Defeat and similar mods often have a Capture/Kidnap system (which later became its own mod, I think), where the player can store a downed (or dead) enemy in a sack and carry it around. Enemies can't do this to the player, however.

-Simple Slavery and a few related mods have a "leash" system that forces the player to follow a given NPC, usually the one who captures and binds them in the first place. No carrying involved, unfortunately.

-Devourment Refactor is the only mod I've seen that gives enemies the ability to carry the player around. Of course, there's a world of difference between KOing and hauling someone around, and literally swallowing them whole. If anyone was ever going to make a mod that did this, however, the mechanism for giving control to an enemy could be inspired by Devourment for sure.

-One of BaboFactory's SLAL Animations ends with the aggressor picking up the victim like in your example GIF - that animation stage could be borrowed and used if someone wanted to make their own mod like this.

4 hours ago, Dongs REO Speedwagon said:

While I've never come across a mod that does exactly this, I've seen the bits and pieces scattered around in other mods.

-Defeat and similar mods often have a Capture/Kidnap system (which later became its own mod, I think), where the player can store a downed (or dead) enemy in a sack and carry it around. Enemies can't do this to the player, however.

-Simple Slavery and a few related mods have a "leash" system that forces the player to follow a given NPC, usually the one who captures and binds them in the first place. No carrying involved, unfortunately.

-Devourment Refactor is the only mod I've seen that gives enemies the ability to carry the player around. Of course, there's a world of difference between KOing and hauling someone around, and literally swallowing them whole. If anyone was ever going to make a mod that did this, however, the mechanism for giving control to an enemy could be inspired by Devourment for sure.

-One of BaboFactory's SLAL Animations ends with the aggressor picking up the victim like in your example GIF - that animation stage could be borrowed and used if someone wanted to make their own mod like this.

pify for not what I want, thank you anyway.  I am just wondering why there are no modder have the same sexiual propensity as me

well you can already carry dead bodies by holding the key  but I guess thats not what you want when the body is hoovering around.

So if you want to carry a dead so that it looks in 3rtd person view real like really carrying a dead body.

I think you would have to create some kind of "wearable" copy of the dead npc that could be equiped/placed into a body slot of your character (like a weapon or piece of armor)

If you want something link you show in the clip in your first post thats just a short animation... I guess that would be a lot of work

because you would have to create a command to make the npc following you and create a animation that makes it look as if the following npc is carried by you...not sure if that is possible.

14 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

well you can already carry dead bodies by holding the key  but I guess thats not what you want when the body is hoovering around.

So if you want to carry a dead so that it looks in 3rtd person view real like really carrying a dead body.

I think you would have to create some kind of "wearable" copy of the dead npc that could be equiped/placed into a body slot of your character (like a weapon or piece of armor)

If you want something link you show in the clip in your first post thats just a short animation... I guess that would be a lot of work

because you would have to create a command to make the npc following you and create a animation that makes it look as if the following npc is carried by you...not sure if that is possible.

Well, following the lead of Devourment, it'd be a matter of initiating the carry with an animation (simple enough, as long as you have a paired animation ready to go), and then simultaneously disabling/unrendering the actual carried person. I think Devourment accomplishes this by making the actual actor invisible and uninteractable, Anyway, from there, the "carried" character would effectively follow their captor invisibly, and then be "re-enabled" when the other actor unequips the "wearable body", effectively putting them down. All of this is way easier said than done, of course, but there's absolutely a method to make the illusion work.