Automatron - Can't Build New Robots at Workbench

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before, but I can't find anything about it. Here's my problem -I can't repair, alter or build new robots at the workbench. I can start the program of the workbench, the animation of the action starts (the arms start their welding action but nothing else happens. No robot appears in the bench, nor does any menu appear during the action. My robots are glitched out as well. Ada is invisible, reduced to only a disembodied voice, and my other robot in only a floating crushed-looking... thing. You could talk to it, but it was immobile, and she didn't come with me when we fast traveled. (And Cait went back home to the Combat Zone, and exited the power I put her in.)  I also can't use any of the terminals I built in my various settlements.

As this is a recent event, I don't know what's going on. I also had several saves in the Boston Airport that were hopelessly corrupted, I reverted to a much earlier save and everything appeared to be okay, except several settlers were walking around nude.

I can't determine which mods are causing this as I once had 255 mods loaded, so I bumped it back down to 142 to see if that helped. It didn't, still the same problem. I'm running: Robot Home Defense, Servitron and since I'm using more than one robot (including Ada) Unlimited Companion Framework. I don't know f those are the one's causing the problems or not, so I'm at loss as to what's going on.

I've got a listing of my plugins here: https://ufile.io/dbmv0n27

(I'm posting my list here as well if the above link doesn't work.) I'd greatly appreciate if you'd take a look and see what I'm doing wrong. Thank you kindly.

Plugins.txt

Edited by Zagzagel