Doubt it.

Its not like Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas releasing darn near back to back.

Its been almost what 9 years.

There have been updates to the engine since then for sure and actually there are some documents around somewhere about those changes but I dont have the sources or citation to back that up sorry, only remember reading about it vaguely.

But seriously in that amount of time its going to be about as portable as between Oblivion to Fallout 4, sure you might be able to do some outfits because at some point there will be a converter but really it will be some time before that even.

Likely there will be people getting into the pre-order just before it is taken off the store so that they can peel through the file structure earlier and a rolling thread about what exactly is boxed in the game will appear.

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt much if anything will be portable, maybe some of the models if any modders still have them in 3ds, but they'd need to be reweighted and skinned to match whatever requirements the new CK2 engines changed. 

Materials and design have changed a lot in recent games. Porting from NV to FO4 was reaching its limits, porting from FO4/Skyrim to Starfield would probably require more work than just doing it from scratch. 

Porting quests and dialogue, I don't know, it depends on how they've changed the plugin format and if the quest backend is still similar to CK.  I'd just copy and paste the dialogue then do everything from scratch in the editor, restructuring where required to match whatever the CK2 quest backend will end up looking like, pretty much the same as every other beth game.

I wouldn't expect any animated sex for a long while, sex frameworks are complicated.  A lot of stuff going under the hood that seems transparent to gamers.

Edited by Veniat