Bad mistake with my game...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675/?

I guess that should help.

Thank you for replying Thulas! :)

Can't I set script variables to finish the animations? There has to be variables the script looks for when it runs that advance it to new stages as well as to finish running. If I know variable names and script names I can force the characters to climax and end the scene...can't I? :-/

I honestly have no idea how SexLab's scripts work, so I can't give you a satisfying answer for that.

What exactly is happening by the way? Does your character simply keep undressing, but you still can controll your actions? If yes, try to re-do a sex-act. Maybe this will help, maybe it will screw up even more, can't tell what will happen.

I honestly have no idea how SexLab's scripts work, so I can't give you a satisfying answer for that.

What exactly is happening by the way? Does your character simply keep undressing, but you still can controll your actions? If yes, try to re-do a sex-act. Maybe this will help, maybe it will screw up even more, can't tell what will happen.

She is stuck in the undress animation but they are both undressed already...I was near the end of the act and I saved and exited.

I can't move but I can click the ] key and then move. Starting a new sex crashes my game. :(

Archived