☀️ Milford City (World - Save File)

☀️ Milford City (World - Save File)

View File

Milford City

On 6/19/2023 at 6:40 AM, SocialOwl said:

New Remake and Sims (Grim Reaper, RamosGoth, School Staff and Besties) available on patreon, in early release for members

P3.png.1ecb749b795dfde6f42d52ed9532eb15.pngPatreon1.png.4f43a35e3fe5208ed3209ba4e9dd43b0.png

Patreon01.png.aebefc4cf688dc816ada8f47ed1cfda1.pngP1.png.fed60609fa638c07bd9a6c73cab9bcc5.pngPatreon 1.png

patreon-new-icon5615.logowik_com.jpg.9f4c716a1fc5ebeeaab2239c8f713b2b.jpg

if you are interested in more Sims you can check my creations in my patreon or access my save where they are all included (and linked).

The first Sims in a project where I plan to create several stories.

!it is necessary to download all the households below so that there are no CCs broken!

Requirements:

Symbol Meanings:

? - Recently added

? - Recently updated

⚠️ - Currently not included in the save

Edited by SocialOwl
  • 3 weeks later...

I love when sims has some sort of backstories, even if on the short side like these ones. So kudos and keep up the good work. Sims are nice, even if a little peculiar in body shape and face, but it's just a matter of preferences, what certainly can improve though is outfit variety, it feels that even among different sims the clothes are often repeated, even as slight variation.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 3:39 AM, pl68210 said:

Seems promising!

For now, are all households located in the same neighborhood?

yes!

On 7/13/2023 at 3:54 AM, vinceguldo said:

I love when sims has some sort of backstories, even if on the short side like these ones. So kudos and keep up the good work. Sims are nice, even if a little peculiar in body shape and face, but it's just a matter of preferences, what certainly can improve though is outfit variety, it feels that even among different sims the clothes are often repeated, even as slight variation.

thnks for the feedback, sometimes it gets a bit complex to find new clothes but I'm trying my best not to look repetitive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added the version of each family to make it easier for you to know which ones you need to update, plus i'm  planning to make just one more family and then focus only on npc, and then compile everything and release a first closed version. what do you guys think?

Edited by SocialOwl
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2024 at 11:13 AM, Sisterfuck said:

@SocialOwl Hi, I love your creation and the models! I'm currently playing it using the save file you provided. However, would it be possible to get the latest save file? I'm excited to explore more with your upcoming new NPC 🤪🤩🤩

glad you liked it! i'm working on everything and i intend to post the first version of my save when it's finished, if you want to receive it first i'll post it for my patreon members! 

https://www.patreon.com/SocialOwlSims

13 hours ago, Diph said:

Sure.

print 1.jpg

15 minutes ago, obrabodothesims said:

same here, but with almost all townies

image.png.8cb678a75344ff30acdebb759369d6eb.png

In my experience when working w/ ANY World Saves it also helps to Download the CC files from Separate Sim files if the Creator has them as well as sometimes if you don't already have the CC yourself from other Creations they will not appear. If you've downloaded the Households separately already try importing the missing files from them over and see if this helps. If it does not. Another culprit maybe that the latest Game Update or Patch has broken textures or meshes or the files themselves may need updating by the Original authors and will therefore be out of the World Save Creator's hands in that case. 

23 hours ago, Diph said:

Sure.

print 1.jpg

I think it's because the save version is very old and several other versions of the households have come out since then so the CCs are no longer the same, I had to do this because it would be a lot of work to update the save with each new household, I'm sorry but I'm already working on a 1.0 version of the save and it should come out when it's ready here and on my patreon.