I have an idea for skyrim bdsm mod

in short, the idea is that when Dovakin (a woman) goes to Riverwood, a messenger comes to him and gives him a letter and the letter says that women disappear in Whiterun. and the dovakin goes looking for it and when the dovakin goes the prancing mare, then a strange man comes to her who offers a potion that will help him become stronger, but then it turned out that this is a sleeping potion and then this strange man drags her into a cage that was near whiterun. and Dovakin sees how some people fuck those women who disappeared, Dovakin tried to get out, but the same person who gave her a potion came to her and this person spoke strange man: give up dragonborn you have nowhere to escape you are in our captivity dragonborn: never when i get out of here i will destroy you strange man: i thought that you would say this and called 2 more people to help fuck her and make an obedient slave came the week when the dragonborn was in captivity but the dragonborn didn't give up her strong spirit held on 2 weeks have passed and instead of 2 men their boss came in a woman in a latex dress with a vibrator and a dildo, and the mistress tortured her with a vibrator and then with a dildo a month passed and the strong spirit of the dragonborn fell she could no longer endure the mistress's torture and a week passed and the dragonborn broke and the dragonborn obeyed the mistress, the mistress said mistress: you are no longer a dragonborn you will now be called alea the right hand that will help capture more women and make them our slaves alea:yes mistress as you wish thanks mistress and mistress gave her a latex dress and alea kissed and climbed her feet and then the plot goes on capturing women ps who can make such a mod will be just awesome

On 6/14/2023 at 7:59 AM, Flare-oujo said:

Well

Give me a good concept and I will create your Mod ?

I just don't have much time at the moment because I'm working at a different project (CE Mod).

Do you just need a good idea and you create a full mod?  

18 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Do you just need a good idea and you create a full mod?  

You could say so.

Details are always helpful, the more the better.
A complete story would be perfect, of course, but is not necessary.

All in all, the more details (story, dialogues and so on) I get the better.

My main problem is, like most people, time, because I'm working on a big project that needs constant updates and besides that I have other duties that are always a variable and that I can't postpone.

So if you have a specific mod request, just send me a PN and I'll see what I can do for you, it just takes a little time ?

29 minutes ago, Flare-oujo said:

You could say so.

Details are always helpful, the more the better.
A complete story would be perfect, of course, but is not necessary.

All in all, the more details (story, dialogues and so on) I get the better.

My main problem is, like most people, time, because I'm working on a big project that needs constant updates and besides that I have other duties that are always a variable and that I can't postpone.

So if you have a specific mod request, just send me a PN and I'll see what I can do for you, it just takes a little time ?

Okay!  PM right on the way!