Best “Vanilla Plus” Texture Overhauls?

As the title states, I’m looking for a texture overhaul that is faithful to the vanilla style. I already have a few texture mods but I’m looking for something that is more general but vanilla friendly.

Currently I’m using Vanilla ENB 2, Water for ENB, Majestic Mountains and Landscapes, Happy Little Trees, Glorious Ice, Veydosbrom Regions, Cathedral Armor, Project Clarity.

Any other vanilla friendly recommendations would be great!

27 minutes ago, dan621 said:

Any other vanilla friendly recommendations would be great!

This is a super popular mod so you probably use it already but just to make sure, are you using Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM? I can't imagine playing the game without it, its both models and textures, on its own its obviously very faithful to vanilla. I really like Noble skyrim, its not 1:1 vanilla textures, its aiming to remake a lot of them but IMO it still stays within believable range of vanilla, you be the judge of that I guess. Those two need a patch to work together but its there on nexus.

Slightly off topic but if you aren't already usinging Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD, I highly recommend it, nothing is worse than improving the textures only to see horrible distant version just ignore the work you put in and using vanilla textures and models, if performance is a concern for you, lowest setting for it will still yield better results than vanilla version while having the same or better performance.