Sims 4, Male sims are being given vaginas.

Good day good people, I hope everyone is doing well! 

Firstly, pardon me if this has been answered somewhere else or if this is not the correct place to ask a question. 
I'm having an issue with all my male sims. All of them of them are wearing a green tank top, even when they should be naked (as in the tattoo category), I suspect top or possibly an overlay mod assigns them as female as they all have vaginas. 
I suspect the green top as I can't remove it, I can't find it in CAS and there is no remove option on the tops category as it doesn't acknowledge  the sim is wearing anything there.  I tried to find it with the tray importer but no luck. I believe I removed all UI mods and cheats. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you and have a great day!  

SIMS GREEN TOP.png

21 minutes ago, BaronVonFooker said:

Thank you to whoever moved my question to the proper place. In the future should I have any problems I will post them here. 

Most likely a default replacer you downloaded, the most common way that could happen is if you downloaded a bunch of premade sims for example from here. If you know what you added to your mods folder right before it happened look for it there. If you have no idea or simply downloaded too much in one go your best bet is probably the 50/50 method until you find the broken content. 

Anyway you can also try better exceptions, and see if it tells you what default replacers that sim is using (it has an option to see what a sim has on it in a similar way sims 4 tray importer do, but you use it "in game").

As a suggestion to avoid similar problems in the future, always check what you have downloaded, look for big merged files, script files, tuning mods, sliders and what not, all those things can cause trouble, and are very often inside downloaded sims. 

6 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Most likely a default replacer you downloaded, the most common way that could happen is if you downloaded a bunch of premade sims for example from here. If you know what you added to your mods folder right before it happened look for it there. If you have no idea or simply downloaded too much in one go your best bet is probably the 50/50 method until you find the broken content. 

Anyway you can also try better exceptions, and see if it tells you what default replacers that sim is using (it has an option to see what a sim has on it in a similar way sims 4 tray importer do, but you use it "in game").

As a suggestion to avoid similar problems in the future, always check what you have downloaded, look for big merged files, script files, tuning mods, sliders and what not, all those things can cause trouble, and are very often inside downloaded sims. 

Thank you for the reply. I did in fact recently do a mass download of premade sims from here recently. Unfortunately I took what I now believe to be bad advice from a youtuber and stopped using sub folders in my mods folder. I am currently reorganizing my mods folder back to using subfolders as I find it was easier to deal with issues. 
Thank you for your time I will try Better exceptions. 

42 minutes ago, BaronVonFooker said:

Thank you for the reply. I did in fact recently do a mass download of premade sims from here recently. Unfortunately I took what I now believe to be bad advice from a youtuber and stopped using sub folders in my mods folder. I am currently reorganizing my mods folder back to using subfolders as I find it was easier to deal with issues. 
Thank you for your time I will try Better exceptions. 

One thing that is quite useful is having a "quarantine" or "test" folder inside mods folder where you place new things you download. You keep new files there until you test and confirm that they are not causing issues or bugs. It will save you lots of time.