SkyFem does not turn your character female, its just npcs. You'd only need to make your own patch if you wanted a specific npc to stay male. By the being armed with this knowledge now I'd still recommend reading the mod page, it has some notes for compatibility and how it actually achieves the swap (which can influence stuff especially with sexlab mods).

Namely I think this part might be a big deal potentially 'Male NPCs remain flagged by the game as male (which is better for futanari gameplay). However, males will now use female animations, skeletons, bodies, heads, clothes, armor, meshes and textures. With this mod, males will be visually feminized in every possible way. If you also use Schlongs of Skyrim and it's SkyFem patch then all males will be converted into futanari.' so sexlab mods might still treat them as males and try to put them in male positions, idk what it does if they don't have shlongs... if you WANT to make them futas that means its easy work, but otherwise there might be weirdness and inconsitencies going on. I'm not sure how sexlab figures out flagged as male but using female skeletons, never used skyfem. Either look up threads about it here (use google + loverslab to find those easier) or test it yourself after you've read the mod description, like use mods that start sex with dialogue (bunch of those around) and go to an npc that you know was male before the mod converted and see what happens.

On 5/31/2023 at 1:41 PM, Karkhel said:

SkyFem does not turn your character female, its just npcs. You'd only need to make your own patch if you wanted a specific npc to stay male. By the being armed with this knowledge now I'd still recommend reading the mod page, it has some notes for compatibility and how it actually achieves the swap (which can influence stuff especially with sexlab mods).

Namely I think this part might be a big deal potentially 'Male NPCs remain flagged by the game as male (which is better for futanari gameplay). However, males will now use female animations, skeletons, bodies, heads, clothes, armor, meshes and textures. With this mod, males will be visually feminized in every possible way. If you also use Schlongs of Skyrim and it's SkyFem patch then all males will be converted into futanari.' so sexlab mods might still treat them as males and try to put them in male positions, idk what it does if they don't have shlongs... if you WANT to make them futas that means its easy work, but otherwise there might be weirdness and inconsitencies going on. I'm not sure how sexlab figures out flagged as male but using female skeletons, never used skyfem. Either look up threads about it here (use google + loverslab to find those easier) or test it yourself after you've read the mod description, like use mods that start sex with dialogue (bunch of those around) and go to an npc that you know was male before the mod converted and see what happens.

Alright, thanks for advice!