NPC Sex positioning problems (primarily with Lovers Comfort and Radiant Prostitution)

Mud

So it seems NPCs in my game don't have the whole "sex" thing down pat yet. When NPCs are designated to have sex with each other, usually via Lovers Comfort's assignments or Radiant Prostitution telling a tavern wench to get to work, they usually end up doing their individual animations rather far from each other, on opposite sides of a room, even. I also notice sometimes one of the NPCs seems to wreak havoc on surrounding objects and actors, shoving nearby objects in one direction into a clump and sometimes causing their partner to slowly drift away along with the items. It never happens when the player is involved, but NPC-on-NPC sex used to work just fine, so does anyone know what could cause this problem?

On another note, Lovers Defeat's sex assignments when an enemy decides to rape a follower is aligned correctly, although it sometimes causes the drifting items glitch as well, leading me to think the two problems are related but separate.

If you have collision detection turned on in Sexlab framework, try turning it off and see if that helps.  It really has nothing to do with those two mods.  For me, the sex usually happens in-doors and the interiors of most skyrim buildings are cluttered and will cause miss alignments and various other things.  Not as bad when it's PC/NPC since you can control positioning somewhat, but can't with NPC/NPC.

It's most likely a problem for everyone and really not much you can do about it.  At least I don't think there is. ) :-/

Collision toggling only works when it's the player having sex, not for NPCs.

I thought it might just be a glitch with the system, but I had never gotten such wild misalignment before so I wanted to see if something was wrong. The shoving away of nearby items seemed peculiar, too - I watched as Hroki's partner in the Silver-Blood Inn drifted over to the wall, started levitating up and through the ceiling before I grabbed his leg with the console and placed him back on the ground.

Archived