Hello, I'm Tobi.

I'm working on new Mod for Skyrim, Yes I wanted to quit this game but decided to come back.

tbh. one of reasons is that I'm on Win7 as I dont have $$$ for new computer, and Steam will stop supporting Win7 users in 219 days.

So i basicly have 219 days to make as much as possible in this mod :D

Then probably gonna give my games to someone else, Anywaaaa...

Here is Video:

Spoiler

Mod is just "simple" sandbox for combat.

It have 3 "Game Modes"

1 ) Arena,

You just fight in waves of enemies, defeat them all to get money, fight enough waves to reach Boss and defeat him to claim unique loot and more money.

After defeating boss new enemies will be unlocked, You can use Upgrades and Bonuses spawned on arena each wave ( if You unlock them first in Tower :P )

2) Dungeon

You can enter one of many hand made dungeons to explore it and defeat big boss, after that You will claim unique loot, You can try to explore dungeon as many times as You want.

Each dungeon will have 3 ways to finish it

- Thief Way - with little parkour You can either completly avoid enemies and kill them with bow from far / celling 

- Warrior Way - use Your strength to simply bruteforce Your way to the boss and simply crush his skull

- Mage way - use Your knowledge and magic to solve puzzles and defeat enemies smart way, or simply avoid them by using scret ways :D

3) Siege

You will be placed in front to Castle, You have to be One Man Army and defeat Castle defenders ( Bandits )

Get inside, open gates and find their boss, after finding him, kill him, and take all his gold :D

If You have suggestions I'm waiting for them ^_^

Mod will be free here, on Nexus, Discord and in many other places ( including Patreon ❤️ )

Mod is made for LE but it will also work on SE ( I'm targeting SE but working on LE CK because my Win7 can't run SE CK )

Edited by ̖̪.