Untextured nipples, but only when wearing clothes

So, I have several clothing mods that are supposed to leave the breasts (and obviously nipples) exposed, but for some reason when wearing these clothes the nipples are left untextured (image for example). This happens with every single top and full body clothing option I have, bottoms and accessories display the nipples normally, even if they technically cover the top half of the sim (like the full-body fishnet stockings accessory my sim is wearing in the image). The only breast related mods I'm using are Allure, Heavy Boobs, and Bouncing Sim Boobies. I made sure to change the breasts in body selector and tried every single option but none of them work, even the default.

Edit: After playing a bit more it seems like this issue is only affecting this one specific sim, the others in my household work just fine, even when wearing the exact same clothes. Somehow, this problem also persists when this specific sim strips completely via naturism, even in CAS their nipples only show properly when they have no top at all, even selecting the Allure breasts as a top doesn't work

Edit 2: After fucking around trying to figure this out, I've discovered that every single new female sim I make, and even sims imported from the gallery, have this same issue. Somehow, my two other female sims are the exception and have managed to avoid this glitch, but have also encountered another weird bug(?) in which one had default WW breasts and the other has Allure breasts, but both work properly with all of my modded outfits regardless, whereas my first sim and every single other sim I create has Allure breasts with this weird textureless nipple glitch.

image_2023-05-27_072242526.png

Edited by Hawkbone
More information
On 5/27/2023 at 9:30 PM, Hawkbone said:

So, I have several clothing mods that are supposed to leave the breasts (and obviously nipples) exposed, but for some reason when wearing these clothes the nipples are left untextured (image for example). This happens with every single top and full body clothing option I have, bottoms and accessories display the nipples normally, even if they technically cover the top half of the sim (like the full-body fishnet stockings accessory my sim is wearing in the image). The only breast related mods I'm using are Allure, Heavy Boobs, and Bouncing Sim Boobies. I made sure to change the breasts in body selector and tried every single option but none of them work, even the default.

Edit: After playing a bit more it seems like this issue is only affecting this one specific sim, the others in my household work just fine, even when wearing the exact same clothes. Somehow, this problem also persists when this specific sim strips completely via naturism, even in CAS their nipples only show properly when they have no top at all, even selecting the Allure breasts as a top doesn't work

Edit 2: After fucking around trying to figure this out, I've discovered that every single new female sim I make, and even sims imported from the gallery, have this same issue. Somehow, my two other female sims are the exception and have managed to avoid this glitch, but have also encountered another weird bug(?) in which one had default WW breasts and the other has Allure breasts, but both work properly with all of my modded outfits regardless, whereas my first sim and every single other sim I create has Allure breasts with this weird textureless nipple glitch.

On 5/27/2023 at 10:16 PM, tornadogr4 said:

following, same issue

The fastest way is to set the nipples with skin details or tattoos. CC users also often have female skin details with nipples, so I think it's a good way to go on a custom content journey. (I do not guarantee data compression or loading delay?)

On 6/1/2023 at 6:28 AM, sossas123222 said:

Hello @Hawkbonedo you have solved the Problem? If yes can you tell me how i have the same issue.

By the way, I think it's a problem that you started using mods without knowing how CC works, so I think you should download CC and understand it a little more. You should try to solve it on your own with my reply.

In fact, in addition to the CC skin details, the WW page has recommended items.