Wierd bug where Sims won't use the toilet at Nightclubs

So I have several nightclub lots in a save game and they all have toilet facilities, all easily accessible with nothing blocking the entrances or the cubicles (if I use cubicles for the toilets).

However whenever my Sim visits the nightclub the other patrons won't use the toilets and just stand there bursting to go and end up wetting themselves, it's really getting infuriating, its not happening on other community lots such as retail, they will go and use the toilets without any problem but it's just happening at nightclub lots, mostly ones that I have built, I don't know if its a mod causing it because again they are using the toilets fine at Retail lots.

The only mod i can think of that might be causing it is LittleMsSam's Auto Employees Custom Lot Trait, I have nightclubs with more than one bar which is why I'm using that mod, also my retail lots are using the same mod as some of them have cafe's, food stalls, buskers etc.

I've checked my mods folder and can't see anything toilet related that could be cauing it so I have no idea why this is happening, I've done all the updating that I can think of and deleted the localthumbcache file and repaired the game but nothing seems to work. it's not a major problem as its only one or two sims that do it each night at the club, but it is really frustrating because the toilets are there and accessible and my sim that i'm controlling can use them with no problems as well. Has anyone else had this problem?

16 minutes ago, andypuk1980 said:

So I have several nightclub lots in a save game and they all have toilet facilities, all easily accessible with nothing blocking the entrances or the cubicles (if I use cubicles for the toilets).

However whenever my Sim visits the nightclub the other patrons won't use the toilets and just stand there bursting to go and end up wetting themselves, it's really getting infuriating, its not happening on other community lots such as retail, they will go and use the toilets without any problem but it's just happening at nightclub lots, mostly ones that I have built, I don't know if its a mod causing it because again they are using the toilets fine at Retail lots.

The only mod i can think of that might be causing it is LittleMsSam's Auto Employees Custom Lot Trait, I have nightclubs with more than one bar which is why I'm using that mod, also my retail lots are using the same mod as some of them have cafe's, food stalls, buskers etc.

I've checked my mods folder and can't see anything toilet related that could be cauing it so I have no idea why this is happening, I've done all the updating that I can think of and deleted the localthumbcache file and repaired the game but nothing seems to work. it's not a major problem as its only one or two sims that do it each night at the club, but it is really frustrating because the toilets are there and accessible and my sim that i'm controlling can use them with no problems as well. Has anyone else had this problem?

Do you see any NPC using the toilet, or is it that nobody except for your controlled sims can use them? Are the doors locked for NPC (for example if you are using mods that allow you to lock doors for certain npc or sims)? Are you using any mod that edit sims autonomy or needs (those can cause issues too)? Are you using a custom venue type for your nightclubs or are they vanilla nightclubs (custom venues make use of custom autonomy for sims and sometimes causes issues)? Are you using custom content toilets or are they vanilla sims toilets (custom content toilets sometimes can cause similar issues)? If you cannot figure it out and you suspect a mod could be the culprit you can remove it and test without it, and see if it works. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Nope, I don't see any npc using the toilet at all, they just stand there with the need bubble above their head with them bursting and they eventually wet themselves causing a mess and smell, I have a few autonomy mods that stop them from constantly using the phone and constantly drinking water from the tap which could be a culprit but nothing that alters the actual needs and none of the doors are locked, i'm using the vanilla ladies and gents toilet doors.

I'm not using any custom venue type, they are selected as a standard vanilla Nightclub venue and all the toilets are vanilla, no cc toilets, i've tried changing it from a cubicle toilet to a normal toilet and they still don't use them, although I have seen them use the cubicle to sit on and have a cry from time to time but they don't use it to relieve themselves when they need to. I've also tried placing down the single building toilets like the unassuming public toilet but again they still don't use it.

They also still don't use the toilet before leaving the lot, they will slowly walk off to the despawn point, stand there for a while bursting to go and wet themselves and eventually despawn and leave although I have seen them walk off to use a toilet not on the lot though, for example in Oasis Springs there is a public toilet across the road on the promenade which they tend to use instead of using the ones on the actual lot that I have made, but in other zones such as Strangerville where there isn't a public toilet and I have a nightclub there, they have trouble and don't use the toilets at the nightclub.

I'm going to test it without the no automonous drink mod and see if that could be causing it, I have autonomy switched off anyway as I like to control what my sim does, again this isn't a major issue but pretty annoying when I know the toilets are there to be used and see npcs just standing there peeing themselves instead of using the damn toilets like anyone should.

Edited by andypuk1980