Please help me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hello, I am a Korean Sims user. Please understand that the sentence may be strange because I used a translator because I am not good at English.

I searched on Chrome to find the error in the file I have, and the site appeared here. So I want to solve it here, so I'm posting it desperately at least for the last time.

I've been watching mod intro videos on YouTube, downloading various mods, and then doing an event to distribute mods for free this time, so since I downloaded it, I've been delaying loading since the game pressed start. Before setting up the character exactly, the village screen is not showing and only loading is showing.

I wanted to know the error, so I tried everything I could do on the Internet, but the result is a file called bed_tryforbaby that I don't remember downloading, so I can't solve it. Considering the file name, I think it's one of the functions of the Sims, but I don't know which mod to erase, so I can't turn on the Sims.

And the discode server of the other MC mode creator also went in and asked about the same problem, but I had a problematic CC item and got kicked out without getting an answer. If you look at my file and tell me what the problematic CC item is, I will delete it right away. I'm down on the Sims CC tem mostly for the purpose of making the character delicate, but I got kicked out right away without even hearing what it was exactly. Therefore, I will also delete it as soon as I know what kind of problem it is. I hate controversial factors such as politics or crime.

Thank you for listening to my long explanation and the only game I play, or the game that relieves stress, has not been able to access it in a week. I fixed the error that flew my save file before, but I don't know about this error. Please I beg you. I'm so tired now..

2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

lastException_63820002285.txt

1 hour ago, happy7134 said:

Hello, I am a Korean Sims user. Please understand that the sentence may be strange because I used a translator because I am not good at English.

I searched on Chrome to find the error in the file I have, and the site appeared here. So I want to solve it here, so I'm posting it desperately at least for the last time.

I've been watching mod intro videos on YouTube, downloading various mods, and then doing an event to distribute mods for free this time, so since I downloaded it, I've been delaying loading since the game pressed start. Before setting up the character exactly, the village screen is not showing and only loading is showing.

I wanted to know the error, so I tried everything I could do on the Internet, but the result is a file called bed_tryforbaby that I don't remember downloading, so I can't solve it. Considering the file name, I think it's one of the functions of the Sims, but I don't know which mod to erase, so I can't turn on the Sims.

And the discode server of the other MC mode creator also went in and asked about the same problem, but I had a problematic CC item and got kicked out without getting an answer. If you look at my file and tell me what the problematic CC item is, I will delete it right away. I'm down on the Sims CC tem mostly for the purpose of making the character delicate, but I got kicked out right away without even hearing what it was exactly. Therefore, I will also delete it as soon as I know what kind of problem it is. I hate controversial factors such as politics or crime.

Thank you for listening to my long explanation and the only game I play, or the game that relieves stress, has not been able to access it in a week. I fixed the error that flew my save file before, but I don't know about this error. Please I beg you. I'm so tired now..

lastException_63820002285.txt 32.16 kB · 0 downloads

It's just a lord's business that Deadpool drives out...
Oops, if I say that, I'll be ostracized by them too!

No joke, some of the mods that claim to be popular on youtube are already outdated at this stage, but the youtuber doesn't update them and leaves them as they are. In particular, KAWAIISTACIE does not support the latest updates and cannot be used. I'm sure there are other mods that can't be used, but I don't use mods much so I don't know which ones.
Also, yunqqu_예쁜이특성_Trait/5317590 data probably has broken traits caused by the above mod. must be deleted.
In any case please make sure you are up to date with the latest updates before using the mod. Especially the update around March 17, 2023 broke many mods.