On 5/21/2023 at 2:29 AM, Pagla Choda 2.0 said:

Is there any possible way to convert VX Addons to 7.5 Archieves? If anyone knows then please help me with your knowledge!?

You can compress an addon to .txx using any number of txx tools available. Where you're going to run into trouble is with the ID system. VX uses a dynamic system that requires no user input; whereas 7.5 requires you to assign each addon an individual ID number, as defined in R9AddOnScripts.vX.XX.txx. Consequently, anyone you plan to share your addon with will need to have the corresponding AddOnScripts file. There's a fair amount of editing involved, which I myself haven't done in years (since I got VX). But you can get a feel for what needs to happen by extracting and examining the AddOnScripts/Scripts folder. You will mostly just be changing the addon name, but there are quite a few entries.