Luscious Legends - Deepist Monster Skins #1 (SFW and NSFW)

Luscious Legends - Deepist Monster Skins #1 (SFW and NSFW)

Deepist Monster Skins Pack 1 (SFW and NSFW)

Who ever knew the Undermountain could be this hot…!

Introducing 3+1 new deepist “monster” skins to spice up the Deepist Faction. SFW and NSFW versions available.

- Feral Girlchick with an awesome case of morning hair replaces the former ‘Grunt’.

- Hot mystic woman with a glowing mask replaces the ‘DeepQueen, DeepKing and 'The Speaker’.

- New viking angry manbeef replacing the old grumpy Father Fungus.

- New Mommy fungus to use instead of Fungus dude if you prefer a waifu adventure.

Installation

just place mod files in mod/user folder in main wildermyth folder.

-- Luscious Legends -- 

Luscious Legends is my proposed attempt to create a pack of mods that will add new sexy and fun skins to all major factions and player characters. I also have plans for new and spicy events as well as new skimpy armor for guys and gals. 

-- Roadmap -- 

(Released) Deepist Monster Skins #1 (Swimsuit Edition) 

(Released) Deepist Monster Skins #1 (NSFW)

(Released) Deepist Addon Mommy Fungus #1 (Swimsuit Edition)

(Released) Deepist Addon Mommy Fungus #1 (NSFW)

Semi realistic player bodies (NSFW)

Bikini armor and clothing (Female)

Bikini armor and clothing (Male)

Anime Faces #1

Other factions with packs of 3 monsters each. Primarily Monster Waifus.

Lewd Events with custom images and effects to create a different experience and still adhere to existing lore.

Thanks for taking the time to review my first mod! - Please like and maybe comment if you fancy what I made! I love Wildermyth and I would love to share more stuff with you all if there is an audience for more “adult” mods. ?

/Dandy_Lime

Please don’t edit or share my work without my permission.

39 minutes ago, Rapidreverse said:

10 outta 10. Really glad I grabbed Wildermyth last sale, haven't played it yet but that changes today lol

Thank you! ?  Super happy to hear it, I really would love to see more people play Wildermyth. I personally did a double dip on the game, but if you give it a chance, the characters you create really grow on you and best of all they keep showing up during all campaigns. 

Keep a loook out for more reskins for both player characters and enemies in the future! ?

This is very well made!

I promise to make you a good donation when you are done with your players NPC redesign in your roadmap, if it can motivate you!
I hope your work finally get more people interested in the potential of lewd and story telling that Wildermyth can offer.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 10:25 PM, Lorphe said:

This is very well made!

I promise to make you a good donation when you are done with your players NPC redesign in your roadmap, if it can motivate you!
I hope your work finally get more people interested in the potential of lewd and story telling that Wildermyth can offer.

thank you!

Thanks man..! Really appreciate it. ? ? - Hopefully it can help attract more people to the game, definetly fun to make art for and  a good learning experience.

Also happy to announce a few more mods adding character reskins with customisable torso.

2 hours ago, Dandy_Lime said:

Thanks man..! Really appreciate it. ? ? - Hopefully it can help attract more people to the game, definetly fun to make art for and  a good learning experience.

Also happy to announce a few more mods adding character reskins with customisable torso.

This look cool and it's very promising, custom bodies and some skimpy armor set would look really cool.

Im also looking forward new sexy monster, and why not a coop with another modder who wish to make some lil sexy stories with your arts?

To be honest it has so much potential! I'm hyped i can't wait to see more, but please take your time...
I think with whjat you do you can totally make the game a lot more popular and at some create a Patreon or something like lot of artist did for Darkest Dungeon, to me Wildermyth got even more potential, it's just modders never showed it before you.

12 hours ago, Lorphe said:

This look cool and it's very promising, custom bodies and some skimpy armor set would look really cool.

Im also looking forward new sexy monster, and why not a coop with another modder who wish to make some lil sexy stories with your arts?

To be honest it has so much potential! I'm hyped i can't wait to see more, but please take your time...
I think with whjat you do you can totally make the game a lot more popular and at some create a Patreon or something like lot of artist did for Darkest Dungeon, to me Wildermyth got even more potential, it's just modders never showed it before you.

Thanks again! I agree, so much potential for creating a completely new lewd fun experience. Events in combat, playing with scenery maybe even adding custom animations could be possible using json. 

Would love to work on some art for events along with the npc's. ? - If the mods catches on I might make a patreon with voting options so I can dedicate more available time on the mods. Definitely fun to make. ? But time consuming!

For now next up I will focus on more monster skins. So keep an eye out and thank you so much for your support!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 4:12 PM, Lorphe said:

Can i request a small "quick" edit of the mommy deepist, for a more sexy and less cartoonish overall shape?

I did this using photoshop quickly, you can probably do a lot better.

deepist edit.png

hi Lorphe! sorry for the late reply. I have been super busy. ?

you mean more feminine longer legs? I can see if I can make time for a edit of the legs. I agree they could possibly use a little work as I originaly adapted them from the guy! ? I will see about making time for it. :) - If you are happy with your version feel free to override my version with yours for own use until I get around to fixing it! ?