Dreams that should be made into movies

So on youtube a week or so back someone did a review of a movie about a woman's imaginary friend that suddenly comes to life and starts killing people, don't remember the name of the movie (it was utter shit) but it reminded me of a dream I had and I posted what the dream was.

I grew up in a pretty bad home, my mom only cared about pot, cigarettes and cats. When I was 5 I used to sneak down stairs to watch late night movies and back then the only things on late at night were the creature features. It was the only time I really had any peace.  Anyway I developed an imaginary friend, a vampire woman that would protect me and look out for me. Of course being imaginary she never could really protect me, all she could do was tell me things would eventually get better and that I was a good kid.

I grew up, moved, got old, and like most imaginary friends, they just get forgotten.
Many decades later I had a dream that she got lonely, got mad, and was tired of waiting for me to come back and find her so she came looking for me. Because she was angry at me she started killing people around me, she'd make it look like I did it, but would leave just enough evidence around the crime scene to prove I didn't actually do it. Eventually we finally meet again face to face only for her to realize I had grown up, she was imaginary, and she was supposed to protect me.

I actually got a lot of replies. (for me it was a lot, and all but 2 were actually positive) Most of them said that this is a movie they'd pay to see made, or a book that NEEDS to be written. Things like that. I edited it a bit from my post on youtube because I was on like 57 hours of no sleep when I made the post and some thigns aren't exactly coherent. "Zero Grey" is my youtube name. I actually got a few hours of sleep today lol.

So, any of you folks got a dream that would make a good movie/book?
5 hours ago, coldheartzero said:

When I was 5 I used to sneak down stairs to watch late night movies and back then the only things on late at night were the creature features.

Out of Likes :thumbsup:

All we had was the test pattern of colors after the Carson Show!

I had one that I will share....don't quite know how to....A short story anyway.

Boom, the thunder rolled through the valley, Crack, boom.  Cut scene to a group of Aliens at a control panel in a Spaceship, They are conversing in a strange language, one of them presses a button and Zap goes the weapon followed by a tremendous Boom, they click and buzz to each other in pure delight.

Translating; Give them another says the captain, Zap, Boom, chuckle's.. Another, zap, boom. We are hidden in the clouds so they can't see us, laughter all around, zap, boom!

While a cut scene plays showing the spaceship is actually really small, the size of a Toy, to small to do any real damage. They only show up when it is storming to try to exterminate us and rule our planet.

Pic:  Catatumbo Lightning over Lake Maracaibo Venezuela, over 300 strikes per year.

IMG_4758.JPG

Edited by Sir Bron