• 2 weeks later...

The sex animtions that I like are these, try them out if you want to. 

Make sure to get Sex Lab Animation Loader to be able to use the animation mods and Sex Lab Tools to be able to switch positions and to change the current sex position stage: 

Edited by User23242
On 5/27/2023 at 1:51 PM, Patkenoo7 said:

I will surely give them a try.  Are they SE compatible?  Also do they have animal/beast sex in them. I am not into these kind of things. But i dolike also BDSM torture and slave sex.

The cool thing about animation loader is you can choose individual animations which generally have a name that is pretty easy to figure out what the animation is. Also game wont put beast content in, you have do the work yourself to even activate this type of content,

On 5/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, Karkhel said:

The cool thing about animation loader is you can choose individual animations which generally have a name that is pretty easy to figure out what the animation is. Also game wont put beast content in, you have do the work yourself to even activate this type of content,

Is there a way in game to choose a specific animation?

2 hours ago, Patkenoo7 said:

Is there a way in game to choose a specific animation?

I meant that you can disable animations you don't like, so then mods will use the tags and only find animations that you enjoy. But there are also mods where you can change current animation easily ( I don't remember if sexlab can do that  too through mod menu) or just pick and play an animation. As to what those mods are fucked if I know its so far from how I prefer skyrim I never remembered the mod titles, I hate picking specific scenes in the moment its the biggest mood killer for me. I'm sure search option and or google will help you with that, for sure someone asked about being able to do that before.

Edited by Karkhel
15 hours ago, Patkenoo7 said:

There is something i dont understand. After installing all these mod, how do i trigger animation?

You need these two mods to load in the animations, SexLab Animation is the mod you'll need to load in the animations, Sexlab tools is what allows you to control the sex scene.

5 hours ago, User23242 said:

You need these two mods to load in the animations, SexLab Animation is the mod you'll need to load in the animations, Sexlab tools is what allows you to control the sex scene.

I still have a issue with sex lab tools. My skyrim is SE. I go CTD when starting the game.