When SexLab animation starts, screen gets black for a moment and then I'm placed at the entrance of the location

I wanted to try Skyrim VR with SexLab, but I got into the following issue:

When I trigger SexLab animation by selecting some NPC with "SexLab Debug" spell, and then myself twice with "SexLab Debug Self", my character gets stripped, then screen gets black for a second, and after that I'm placed at the entrance of the location (I was testing it in Whiterun tavern).

When installing mods, I went through those instructions:

I'm using:

- Cathedral Player and NPC Overhaul:

- Bijin Series mods

- Kalilies NPC

- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

- SKSE VR
- SKy UI VR

- Papyrus VR

- JContainer VR

- FNIS

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton

- VRIK

- GIHHS

- PLANCK

- CBPC

- Schlongs of Skyrim SE

- SexLab 1.63

- SL VR Patch

- SL Tools

- UI Extension

- Mass Matchmaker SSE

- SL Animation Loader

- Billy Animation Pack

- FB Animation Pack

I also tried removing all mods from the list above that are after SexLab (SL Tools etc.), but still I was having this issue. Am I missing some mod to make it working in VR?

Probably best to review the following thread, although looks like you have added the necessary.

Only thing that springs to mind has Sexlab actually started? - If you go into Sexlab does it complain about the papyrus version? and some mods install an older version and mess it up so worth ensuring SL and papyrus are the last things to install. 

Thanks for quick response jc321! Sexlab is installed, I see it in MCM, it does not complain about Papyrus.

I noticed that after screen gets blank for a second, I'm getting "Check if you have animations for 2 participants" message, but I have the following mods installed:

SL Animation Loader

Billy Animation Pack

FB Animation Pack

Do I need to activate them somehow?