So i recently decidet to give my self a try at makin a Sims 4 cc. And well with my close to no experience it took quite a while.

But now ive ran into a problem that i cant fix cause i dont even know what to search for in the first place.

My plan was to do merge some of the Bernis Vag and Penis packs into bodypart so that u kinda have a full Package. (not visible on pic since that somewhat worked fine)

But after getting that done and it looking prefectly fine in blender except the front which in blender has the same artefacts/issues that it has in S4studio on the back.

As u can see in the Picture below those are the weird "shadowish" artefacts 

And its again pretty confiusing as it is only like that in S4studio. In blender the back looks totally fine

the issues continue down the legs too and look even worse ingame.

But yeah kind of out of Ideas here since idk what causes stuff like this in the first place.

Thx in first place kinda new to this

image.png.539624536e7625eefcc1b89b030abf11.png

I can't tell without opening your blender file. But this feels like a polygon issue rather than a texture issue. The array of polygons in this part of the leg is messed up, the merged polygon information is cut in a zigzag at this polygon instead of the outside of the leg, UV_0 or uv_1 is connected or wrong, merge failure etc.

9 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I can't tell without opening your blender file. But this feels like a polygon issue rather than a texture issue. The array of polygons in this part of the leg is messed up, the merged polygon information is cut in a zigzag at this polygon instead of the outside of the leg, UV_0 or uv_1 is connected or wrong, merge failure etc.

Okay seems like its a general thing with my blender files even when reimporting that mesh to S4studio that i just exported it bugs out.

hmm okay gotta look whats causing that

On 5/2/2023 at 5:43 AM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Found the issue i tried what happend when i import another model and would you look at that when ever i import an new mesh it seems to just put it over the old one without deleting it causing them to overlap

nevermind that actually only happens with some Blend files..

Edited by Torsten Torsten
6 minutes ago, Torsten Torsten said:

Found the issue i tried what happend when i import another model and would you look at that when ever i import an new mesh it seems to just put it over the old one without deleting it causing them to overlap

nevermind that actually only happens with some Blend files..

I'm glad it seems to have been resolved. In this sentence, it seems that it is just imported or appended, but if it is just imported or appended, it should not be read into S4S as information (at least it did not occur with dozens of my data), It seems to me that the polygons overlapped during the object merging stage.

22 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I'm glad it seems to have been resolved. In this sentence, it seems that it is just imported or appended, but if it is just imported or appended, it should not be read into S4S as information (at least it did not occur with dozens of my data), It seems to me that the polygons overlapped during the object merging stage.

Okay finally fixed it somehow exporting the file created a lot of doubled faces i had to remove.