[Help] Creating a Custom Race for EEO

SAKE

I am wanting to create a custom elf race (wood elf) for use with the Ethereal Elven Overhaul mod so that it can be used with the PC Exlusive Animation Path mod. I found a mod on the nexus called Custom Races which works, but not as intended, as the custom race elves use the default vanilla meshes instead of the EEO ones.

I was going to try and replace the Custom race wood elf meshes with the ones from EEO but I found the the EEO mod uses the path "\Data\Meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\skyrim.esm" where there is a whole bunch of face gen data in that folder.

What I am asking is if anyone could assist me in creating a custom wood elf race that uses the facegendata of the Ethereal Elven Overhaul mod so both EEO and PCEA can be used together?

Furthermore I have very little experience in modding, besides a few texture edits and an attempt at a mesh edit.

Regards, Laz.

Archived