Need help with CBBE 3A Fast HDT - Butt Physics wont work.. Donation available as compensation.

1 minute ago, ?????? 1627 said:

It is not installed, which suggests some error during installation . Extracting the zip, without reinstalling, you should find them in the path 10 Physics Patch\01 SMP Base

Take the CalienteTools folder, and drop it into Skyrim Data Folder . Open Bodyslide and you will find the Collision Armor

Im sorry im a little confused. (Note, the belly does not jiggle either so certainly some error here.)

I reinstalled Caliente tools. Where would i find the file? In the Caliente folder installation?

Thank you again for your help.

18 minutes ago, sethwarner08 said:

Im sorry im a little confused. (Note, the belly does not jiggle either so certainly some error here.)

I reinstalled Caliente tools. Where would i find the file? In the Caliente folder installation?

Thank you again for your help.

Mind you, i have not installed HDT's original version. Due to running the legendary version, i downloaded and installed:

FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

• sethwarner08 changed the title to Need help with CBBE 3A Fast HDT - Butt Physics wont work.. Donation available as compensation.

Ah so you also have a hybrid setup (SMP+CBPC). Since you already concluded that boobs were controlled by CBPC, odds are the rest will be as well. I would imagine this would be an option when installing 3BA (which system controls which part etc.) Anyhow, like I said, its likely your issue is with CBPC's physics presets and not SMP's.

Where to find those?

Data\SKSE\Plugins\...

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

CBPCollisionConfig*.txt

CBPConfig*.txt

Where * is a wildcard, as is the custom in Windows.

The first thing to do is to look at the mod what it says to do for proper installation . As far as I recall, if you install CBPC, SMP is not needed (indeed not recommended during installation, it probably creates conflicts)

Not knowing what you have installed makes it more difficult to solve the problem. It could also just be a problem with the various file configurations for CBPC

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR  This should be it

Requirements ;

XPMS(S)E

FNIS or Nemesis 

It uses skeleton information, therefore requires the latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended. (XPMSSE scripts or esps are not required. When installing XPMSSE, select "Physics Extensions" on the first screen. Select "None" for everything else. This mod only needs the skeletons, you can delete the esp files). Select the Physics option during installation. Make sure that nothing is overwritten. Bad and strange things happen if you overwrite this skeleton.

You must run FNIS or Nemesis after installing any animation or skeleton. Make sure to select "Skeleton Arm Fix". This is a requirement for animation mods, not for CBPC.

After the installation of CBPC and XPMS(S)E , did you run FNIS? 

2 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

The first thing to do is to look at the mod what it says to do for proper installation . As far as I recall, if you install CBPC, SMP is not needed (indeed not recommended during installation, it probably creates conflicts)

Not knowing what you have installed makes it more difficult to solve the problem. It could also just be a problem with the various file configurations for CBPC

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR  This should be it

Requirements ;

XPMS(S)E

FNIS or Nemesis 

It uses skeleton information, therefore requires the latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended. (XPMSSE scripts or esps are not required. When installing XPMSSE, select "Physics Extensions" on the first screen. Select "None" for everything else. This mod only needs the skeletons, you can delete the esp files). Select the Physics option during installation. Make sure that nothing is overwritten. Bad and strange things happen if you overwrite this skeleton.

You must run FNIS or Nemesis after installing any animation or skeleton. Make sure to select "Skeleton Arm Fix". This is a requirement for animation mods, not for CBPC.

After the installation of CBPC and XPMS(S)E , did you run FNIS? 

Working on this, i am going to uninstall everything and reinstall it all, starting with the Skeleton and show you guys what im doing.

13 hours ago, traison said:

Ah so you also have a hybrid setup (SMP+CBPC). Since you already concluded that boobs were controlled by CBPC, odds are the rest will be as well. I would imagine this would be an option when installing 3BA (which system controls which part etc.) Anyhow, like I said, its likely your issue is with CBPC's physics presets and not SMP's.

Where to find those?

Data\SKSE\Plugins\...

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

CBPCollisionConfig*.txt

CBPConfig*.txt

Where * is a wildcard, as is the custom in Windows.

Currently this is everything in my plugins folder: Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

image.png.f64aecf2ce8115de4ffc4519fdad0b82.png

I uninstalled CBPC and 3BA to experiment. Right now i only have CBBE SMP (3BBB). And same issue, no butt or belly jiggle just tits.

1) Rebuild in Bodyslide Body and Collision

2) With AddItemMenu, search 3BBB , you should have Havok objects. equip one dedicated to the player , you should have several types : A,B,C,D,P

3) Or, if you have 3BBB in MCM, activate the Toggle Spell. Go to the Magic Menu, search for 3BB Spell and use it, it will always remain active 

15 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

1) Rebuild in Bodyslide Body and Collision

2) With AddItemMenu, search 3BBB , you should have Havok objects. equip one dedicated to the player , you should have several types : A,B,C,D,P

3) Or, if you have 3BBB in MCM, activate the Toggle Spell. Go to the Magic Menu, search for 3BB Spell and use it, it will always remain active 

Hello 

1) Ive rebuilt the body countless times, i just did it again please see:

image.png.f6a7d725b9f398940ef24b99c1677147.png

image.png.436b708ac954b37129d84cfd36f4ac03.png

2) I did the spell thing through 3BBB MCM multiple times before creathing this threat, it doesnt change anything sadly. If i cast the spell, it only works on tits, not on belly or butt, and if i recast it, it removes the tits too. So in other words it only toggles tit physics which is the core problem.

1) Bodyslide tells you that the construction was successful and also tells you in which path of Skyrim you will find what you have constructed . 

In your case : F:\Steam\Steammaps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\Data\Actors\Characters\Character Assets , manually following this path you will find the reconstructed femalebody

2) for this, you have to see which file is used. As explained above, there are different types . One would have to see which file is in use by going to the path :

F:\Steam\Steammaps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\DataSKSE Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs , it is probably in the 3BBB-Amazing file that the functions are deactivated .

You should take a look at this file . 

3) In Bodyslide, you should also remodel the Collision Armour

19 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

1) Bodyslide tells you that the construction was successful and also tells you in which path of Skyrim you will find what you have constructed . 

In your case : F:\Steam\Steammaps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\Data\Actors\Characters\Character Assets , manually following this path you will find the reconstructed femalebody

2) for this, you have to see which file is used. As explained above, there are different types . One would have to see which file is in use by going to the path :

F:\Steam\Steammaps\common\SkyrimSpecialEdition\DataSKSE Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs , it is probably in the 3BBB-Amazing file that the functions are deactivated .

You should take a look at this file . 

3) In Bodyslide, you should also remodel the Collision Armour

Thanks again.

1) Here are the file for F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

skeleton_female.nifskeleton_female.hkx__folder_managed_by_vortexskeletonbeast_female.nifskeleton_female.xml

2) Here are the files for F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

3) I cant find collision armor, where would i find it in Bodyslide? 

Thanks in advance.

3BBB-Amazing.xml__folder_managed_by_vortexdefaultBBPs.xmlconfigs.xml

1 hour ago, sethwarner08 said:

Thanks again.

1) Here are the file for F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

skeleton_female.nif 84.97 kB · 0 downloads skeleton_female.hkx 85.78 kB · 0 downloads __folder_managed_by_vortex 96 B · 0 downloads skeletonbeast_female.nif 87.48 kB · 0 downloads skeleton_female.xml 386.96 kB · 0 downloads

2) Here are the files for F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

3) I cant find collision armor, where would i find it in Bodyslide? 

Thanks in advance.

3BBB-Amazing.xml 4.11 kB · 0 downloads __folder_managed_by_vortex 96 B · 0 downloads defaultBBPs.xml 734 B · 0 downloads configs.xml 10.76 kB · 0 downloads

EDIT: As mentioned earlier, i did replace 3BBB-Amazing.xml with the 3BBB-Amazing.XML you and traison sent. But there was no difference.

Everything is off here 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.9bdd79a50ffccb15028167fbc8aea3bb.jpg

This is my DefaultBBPs , Everything marked in green is deactivated . 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.28bdc563b33ad7ec230f4fd2822ccba1.jpg

To activate the functions, simply edit the file and remove the syntaxes <!--     -->

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.63c6db2774dcc6e0f270cc18025b98f7.jpg

If you do not have the CollisionArmor, I assume that everything works on the DefaultBBPs file, but the 3BB-Amazing.xml is missing from the aforementioned file.  Reason why it does not work

To activate it, you must first remove the syntax from DefaultBBPs , then add the string  

<map shape="3BA" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB-Amazing.xml"/>

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.fcbfe95f682ea1bc2dfac8475e7cbe07.jpg

3BA , is the activation command, associated with the NiTriShape name of the femalebody . To find this name, open Outfitstudio , import the femabody ( regardless if 0 , or 1 ) read the name , and, if it matches the one marked on the DefaultBBPs , it will already work , if it is different , just change it on the .

As an example, in the screen below , I opened the femalebody , read the NiTriShape , and it is named BaseShape

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.6e2a301c01e1647719529c861056e235.jpg

Immagine.jpg.6cd87fe2ad0173b4355c3283d6e04763.jpg

To activate SMP, I simply open DefaultBBPs,  and change the name from 3BA to BaseShape

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.decaf33537a55e2e5cad0e541d10fed1.jpg

Below the DefaultBBPs, edited and activated 3BBB-Amazing . If this does not work, you only have to edit the DefaultBBPs and replace the  map shape 3BBB ,and replace it with the name of the femalebody

defaultBBPs.xml

Unless you have also installed CBPC , and if so , it should be correct , in your 3BBB-Amazing , practically all the various functions are missing 

Breast jiggle

Vagina

Belly
   Anus

Thight

1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

To activate the functions, simply edit the file and remove the syntaxes <!--     -->

The reason why they're disabled is because we don't need floppy dongs and fancy hair while trying to get the butt moving.

16 minutes ago, traison said:

The reason why they're disabled is because we don't need floppy dongs and fancy hair while trying to get the butt moving.

Of course, the clarification is only to indicate the reason why some things do not work. I, too, keep these strings deactivated . 

Anything that is deactivated will never work no matter what it is . 

14 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Everything is off here 

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.9bdd79a50ffccb15028167fbc8aea3bb.jpg

This is my DefaultBBPs , Everything marked in green is deactivated . 

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.28bdc563b33ad7ec230f4fd2822ccba1.jpg

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.63c6db2774dcc6e0f270cc18025b98f7.jpg

If you do not have the CollisionArmor, I assume that everything works on the DefaultBBPs file, but the 3BB-Amazing.xml is missing from the aforementioned file.  Reason why it does not work

To activate it, you must first remove the syntax from DefaultBBPs , then add the string  

<map shape="3BA" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB-Amazing.xml"/>

Hide contents

3BA , is the activation command, associated with the NiTriShape name of the femalebody . To find this name, open Outfitstudio , import the femabody ( regardless if 0 , or 1 ) read the name , and, if it matches the one marked on the DefaultBBPs , it will already work , if it is different , just change it on the .

As an example, in the screen below , I opened the femalebody , read the NiTriShape , and it is named BaseShape

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.6e2a301c01e1647719529c861056e235.jpg

Immagine.jpg.6cd87fe2ad0173b4355c3283d6e04763.jpg

To activate SMP, I simply open DefaultBBPs,  and change the name from 3BA to BaseShape

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.decaf33537a55e2e5cad0e541d10fed1.jpg

Below the DefaultBBPs, edited and activated 3BBB-Amazing . If this does not work, you only have to edit the DefaultBBPs and replace the  map shape 3BBB ,and replace it with the name of the femalebody

defaultBBPs.xml 811 B · 0 downloads

Unless you have also installed CBPC , and if so , it should be correct , in your 3BBB-Amazing , practically all the various functions are missing 

Breast jiggle

Vagina

Belly
   Anus

Thight

3BBB-Amazing.xmldefaultBBPs.xmlconfigs.xml

Forgive me for being obtuse, but i edited my default.XML file and removed syntax and added the 3BBB line to it. 

I've attched my latest default and 3BBB Amazing xmls.

There was sadly no difference unless im missing something, again, just the butt jiggles, not ass and no belly.

Thank you for your help and id appreciate further guidance.

28 minutes ago, sethwarner08 said:

Forgive me for being obtuse,

Not a problem, it took me a long time myself to understand how it works .

As mentioned above, your xml is missing several functions , only have to be inserted

The oddity is that although I have the same mod as you (CBBE3BA-3BBB)  , you have a virtually useless file

the one below is complete . Copy/drop into steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

3BBB-Amazing.xml

39 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Not a problem, it took me a long time myself to understand how it works .

As mentioned above, your xml is missing several functions , only have to be inserted

The oddity is that although I have the same mod as you (CBBE3BA-3BBB)  , you have a virtually useless file

the one below is complete . Copy/drop into steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

3BBB-Amazing.xml 93.92 kB · 1 download

Thanks, i did this, i replaced my file with yours, still same, only breast :(.

1) extract the mod zip and look for the folder CBBE 3BA (3BBB)-30174-2-31-1648475339\10 Physics Patch\01 SMP Base 

2)Copy all into Skyrim data . This folder contains the Collision Armour  

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.1a4964ac2110fa4d94cce9ec9593810b.jpg

Immagine.jpg.744a9db1fc5ec68a613c0a28faf9a70b.jpg

3) Open Bodyslide and Rebuild Collision Armor . I use BHUNP but, the procedure is the same . You must select 3BBB Collision Armor Amazing

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.9b0b003ae7e6f6a89370b449cb90e806.jpg

Immagine.jpg.55dff90b431fc3a8530874d7ad834750.jpg

The basic question is: Have you installed all the requirements? 

On 4/26/2023 at 10:56 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

1) extract the mod zip and look for the folder CBBE 3BA (3BBB)-30174-2-31-1648475339\10 Physics Patch\01 SMP Base 

2)Copy all into Skyrim data . This folder contains the Collision Armour  

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.1a4964ac2110fa4d94cce9ec9593810b.jpg

Immagine.jpg.744a9db1fc5ec68a613c0a28faf9a70b.jpg

3) Open Bodyslide and Rebuild Collision Armor . I use BHUNP but, the procedure is the same . You must select 3BBB Collision Armor Amazing

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.9b0b003ae7e6f6a89370b449cb90e806.jpg

Immagine.jpg.55dff90b431fc3a8530874d7ad834750.jpg

The basic question is: Have you installed all the requirements? 

Thank you for the response. So i found the folder collision armor, but i cant find the files you cited;

Spoiler

image.png.25246c0fdecad70c03a39f4eacfdc1bb.png

Im trying to see how to build collision armor, or should i just drag and drop from the original mod folder?

Spoiler

image.png.f9d4b4d61674d4803988e0c64ae0d6ec.png

21 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Collisions are constructed as you did for femalebody

The files must be in the respective folders of Bodyslide . Drop CalienteTools folder into Skyrim data , rebuild with Bodyslide 

Hello, did this so dropped folder into Skyrim Data and merged and then rebuilt, same problem.

I have the feeling, somethings being overwritten, this is just unprecedented.

Spoiler

image.png.b185fc6ff8bdd4e53c79df2384953b1e.png