Help: Making Wicked Whim Animations

I am trying to find more detailed resources on how to make Wicked Whim Animations but the tutorials provided on the TurboDriver website don't cover what to do if an animation isn't working. When I load up the game my test animation shows up in the correct category with the correct details but when I click it the Sim continues to do whatever animation they were doing previously. So, if they were just standing with the default Sims idle animation they will continue to do that. If they were doing a different sex animation they will continue to do that. I don't know if the problem is that I didn't assign the actor roles correctly in the XML or Sims 4 Studio Star isn't processing my .blend file correctly. I tried using Blender 3.3 and Blender 2.7 with the respective rigs for each. I validated my XML and my XML is valid.

Has anyone had this same problem and figured out how to fix this? Does anyone know where I can find Wicked Whims creators who can help me trouble shoot?

I have attached the relevant files in case anyone wants to take a look. Blend file was made in 2.7 with the 2.7 rig. The animation is testAnim by anon in the teasing category for a single female actor when you click on the floor. And uhhh... ignore the fact that the test animation is really stupid and just the boobs flinging around like crazy. I knew something like this was going to happen so I didn't want to bother creating a real/good animation until I got a stupid one working.

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_68C921BDD40E6AAC.xml testAnimationP3.package anon_testanim.blend

Edited by mvo