Female POV Content Suggestions?

Hi! I’m getting back into modded Skyrim after many years and have mostly finished setting things up using Luna’s guide and Sexlab. I’m very interested in Ostim as well which wasn’t a thing back in the day, but figured I’d start with what has potentially the most options. I know lots of things like the below exist but I also know many mods that I used to enjoy have changed or new stuff has come out.

I’m mostly interested in content focused on female POV with good story and gameplay, not just random sex, especially the following:

POV: mode that let you see your body in 1st person. Seems like this has evolved since so last played.

male companions / NPCs: looks like there are some good options for romances and other content. What are the best for story and sexual content?

futa companions / NPCs: same as above.

BDSM: especially mods with story and gameplay, not just devices.

sex work: mods for being a prostitute or working in a brothel. Looking for more gameplay than just basic money for sex. especially interested in anything with story.

thanks for any ideas!