Questions about mdding/Animations The Sims 4

So I moderately new to mods for the Sims, but I've decided to try making a mod using the sims 4 Mod Constructor. I have a few questions I would appreciate if someone answered.

How do you make it in a mod that sims have to go into a private room to complete an action/have a social interaction? is that a coding thing? do I have to change a file of the Sims game?

how do you make it when you are designing a trait so that it conflicts with another trait (for example, the neat trait conflicts with the slob trait)? I've downloaded mods that do that and i wanted to that with a trait I'm designing.

I also had questions regarding the blender tool used to make animations.

How do you import furniture into your scene? for example, if i wanted to have a sim sitting in a chair for an animation, how could I import the chair into the scene.

how do you make it so a scene can only be on/or be somewhere specific? like if I wanted to have an animation on a bed, how do I do it so only happens on the bed and not have my sims float on air?

how do you make an animation that can be used on either gender? I noticed you can import a female and a male into blender to make the animation, but does it matter in the sims game itself what gender is in the blender scene? what if I want to use the animation for more than one use, that being of two different sets of genders?

I did just download Blender a few days ago, so some of this stuff might just be right in front of my face and I don't see it yet, so please don't be too harsh lol.

thank you!

Edited by TheShortSimmer22
  • TheShortSimmer22 changed the title to Questions about mdding/Animations The Sims 4