WW sims pie menu issue

I'm usually a lurker but I had to make a post because I'm kind of losing my mind. I'm very used to the way sims does their pie menu and the way WW does it slows down my game tremendously(knowing where everything is vs clicking though a bunch of sub menus) and some options that were on the original sims menu are missing(like "ask to just be friends", I couldn't find it for the life of me), WW unfortunately makes it so I have to click though many sub menus just to get to the interaction I want. I haven't been able to find a fix for it in settings, I just want to know if it's possible to get the default pie menu or if I just need to uninstal the mod altogether. Thanks in advance!image.png.b739bd9b4615b6cb2646a8f2ce8dd6bd.png

Edited by pelindolok
11 hours ago, pelindolok said:

I'm usually a lurker but I had to make a post because I'm kind of losing my mind. I'm very used to the way sims does their pie menu and the way WW does it slows down my game tremendously(knowing where everything is vs clicking though a bunch of sub menus) and some options that were on the original sims menu are missing(like "ask to just be friends", I couldn't find it for the life of me), WW unfortunately makes it so I have to click though many sub menus just to get to the interaction I want. I haven't been able to find a fix for it in settings, I just want to know if it's possible to get the default pie menu or if I just need to uninstal the mod altogether. Thanks in advance!

Wicked whims does not change how interactions from base game or other mods are grouped in categories. The only thing wicked whims does in term of "interactions" is adding a "wicked" menu, and all of the wicked whims interactions are inside that menu. 

What you show in the picture is the vanilla sims 4 pie menu structure. If you have not updated your game for quite some time maybe it surprises you, but it has been like that for quite a while. 

To get the "old style" menus you would need a mod that reverts it back, but i do not know if anybody is going to be willing to spend an insane amount of time doing that, considering that every new update will bring more and more new interactions that need to be moved, and that the vast majority of mods containing interactions are using the actual pie structure. 

5 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Wicked whims does not change how interactions from base game or other mods are grouped in categories. The only thing wicked whims does in term of "interactions" is adding a "wicked" menu, and all of the wicked whims interactions are inside that menu. 

What you show in the picture is the vanilla sims 4 pie menu structure. If you have not updated your game for quite some time maybe it surprises you, but it has been like that for quite a while. 

To get the "old style" menus you would need a mod that reverts it back, but i do not know if anybody is going to be willing to spend an insane amount of time doing that, considering that every new update will bring more and more new interactions that need to be moved, and that the vast majority of mods containing interactions are using the actual pie structure. 

Ah I was so sure it was WW I didnt even think sims themselves could do such an update ahhh 
I'll just have to get used to the new structure. Thank you very much for explaining even though I had a dumbass moment fkjhns?