Need help understanding what is it complaining about

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>fbf017fc267d0f31642af5bd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2023-04-03 19:01:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.96.365.1030-1.200.000.584.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>undress_customer_arc.py:11</categoryid><desyncid>fbf017fc267d0f31642af5bd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'undress_customer_arc' (undress_customer_arc) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "D:\s4assets\tsscript\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\sexArcade1\Scripts\undress_customer_arc.py", line 11, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

1 hour ago, VanillaIceTea said:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>fbf017fc267d0f31642af5bd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2023-04-03 19:01:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.96.365.1030-1.200.000.584.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>undress_customer_arc.py:11</categoryid><desyncid>fbf017fc267d0f31642af5bd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'undress_customer_arc' (undress_customer_arc) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "D:\s4assets\tsscript\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\sexArcade1\Scripts\undress_customer_arc.py", line 11, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

You are missing one of the wicked whims files OR you have edited or somehow batch fixed the wicked whims mod files with sims 4 studio OR you do not have both custom content and script mods allowed in game settings OR you are using an outdated or broken version of another mod (maybe Nisa) that cannot find certain things inside wicked whims mod because it is, like I say, outdated or broken OR you are using an updated version of all your other mods but an outdated version of wicked whims that does not have those "things" other mods are looking for. 

As a suggestion also for future error reports, it is much better if you upload the full error file here (upload the file, do not copy paste), so we can read the full report instead of only a part of it. There will be less "OR" and more specific answers. 

19 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

You are missing one of the wicked whims files OR you have edited or somehow batch fixed the wicked whims mod files with sims 4 studio OR you do not have both custom content and script mods allowed in game settings OR you are using an outdated or broken version of another mod (maybe Nisa) that cannot find certain things inside wicked whims mod because it is, like I say, outdated or broken OR you are using an updated version of all your other mods but an outdated version of wicked whims that does not have those "things" other mods are looking for. 

As a suggestion also for future error reports, it is much better if you upload the full error file here (upload the file, do not copy paste), so we can read the full report instead of only a part of it. There will be less "OR" and more specific answers. 

i just updated all of my mods and completely re-installed the game
for some reason when i load in a household the game crashes and that's the stuff i'm getting

as for the error report - that's the only stuff that was in it, prolly cuz the game crashed so fast
here's a fresh one after i tried deleting some stuff and updating XML injector after realising it has finally updated... lastException.txt

13 minutes ago, VanillaIceTea said:

i just updated all of my mods and completely re-installed the game
for some reason when i load in a household the game crashes and that's the stuff i'm getting

as for the error report - that's the only stuff that was in it, prolly cuz the game crashed so fast
here's a fresh one after i tried deleting some stuff and updating XML injector after realising it has finally updated... lastException.txt

The error you get now it is posture errors and it is unrelated with the other one. You have some custom content bed that is causing issues. If it is in a lot and you are trying to load that lot that can crash the game. You can batch fix your custom content beds using sims 4 studio, there is an option to "batch patch" and one of the is for beds. Use it in the folder where you have custom content and it should fix it. If that does not fix it, bulldoze the lot entering build mode from world map view and try again. 

If the game still crashes after you do the fixing try loading a different household, enter live mode, and upload a wickedwhimsinfolog.log file here, that will provide more information. That file should be inside your sims 4 folder. If it is not there like i said, start the game, load a different household or start a new game for testing purposes and the game will generate that file. If you have mccc or better exceptions installed you can also upload an exception file generated by those mods (if you get one). 

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

The error you get now it is posture errors and it is unrelated with the other one. You have some custom content bed that is causing issues. If it is in a lot and you are trying to load that lot that can crash the game. You can batch fix your custom content beds using sims 4 studio, there is an option to "batch patch" and one of the is for beds. Use it in the folder where you have custom content and it should fix it. If that does not fix it, bulldoze the lot entering build mode from world map view and try again. 

If the game still crashes after you do the fixing try loading a different household, enter live mode, and upload a wickedwhimsinfolog.log file here, that will provide more information. That file should be inside your sims 4 folder. If it is not there like i said, start the game, load a different household or start a new game for testing purposes and the game will generate that file. If you have mccc or better exceptions installed you can also upload an exception file generated by those mods (if you get one). 

The beds were the problem... apparently high school pack broke everything, no wonder XML updated specifically for that pack x)
doing a Sims 4 studio batch fix for highschool beds fixed everything
well, for the very least my game ain't crashing after loading a houshold x)

Thank you very much!