10 hours ago, biggamerz501 said:

anyone know the mod that fixes the joint overlap thing here? 

(knees)

This is not a bug, it's an individual problem for animators, body creators, or you using extreme sliders or body presets, not a bug.
The solution is to change the body with the body selector and experiment, or to return to an average body shape with body presets or sliders, etc., so that such a phenomenon does not occur.

I'm sure there was a user who created a body part that looked straight at the problem, but I forgot where the data was.

4 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

This is not a bug, it's an individual problem for animators, body creators, or you using extreme sliders or body presets, not a bug.
The solution is to change the body with the body selector and experiment, or to return to an average body shape with body presets or sliders, etc., so that such a phenomenon does not occur.

I'm sure there was a user who created a body part that looked straight at the problem, but I forgot where the data was.

I think you mean this: 

I also remember seeing it in the past, so I looked it up, I guess it was worth it at the time, but now with animated holes and so many bottom parts hanging around I don't know how advantageous it could be.

11 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

i get you i do over do it with body sliders, and yes there was a user that had something to work around this problem i lost it too but thank you

6 hours ago, Swee3 said:

I think you mean this: 

I also remember seeing it in the past, so I looked it up, I guess it was worth it at the time, but now with animated holes and so many bottom parts hanging around I don't know how advantageous it could be.

i know i might be just pushing it a little, thank you 

6 hours ago, Swee3 said:

I think you mean this: 

oh wait no this is what ive been looking for!! i love man thank you smm