Is it possible for dancing spot marker to play poses?

I suspect I know the answer to this question already but before I give up on the idea I thought I'd ask people who know a bit more than me. Basically instead of building a traditional stripclub or brothel I've been trying to use the wicked whims strip club site to simulate a streetwalking location. Basically I just set up a lot but instead of placing the dance markers indoors I've been using TwistedMexi's tool to place the dance markers on corners and along the street. So far that has been working pretty well but as can be expected most of the spot dances don't really fit the hanging out on the corner vibe I've been looking for. For pics I have a ton of poses that work but wouldn't mind having it work as part of the strip club gameplay without pausing everything to use poses. I know WW can play poses so was wondering if there was any command or cheat I could use to get the dance marker to play poses? I suspect its impossible but figured I'd ask anyway just in case.

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, IsabellaMoringard said:

I suspect I know the answer to this question already but before I give up on the idea I thought I'd ask people who know a bit more than me. Basically instead of building a traditional stripclub or brothel I've been trying to use the wicked whims strip club site to simulate a streetwalking location. Basically I just set up a lot but instead of placing the dance markers indoors I've been using TwistedMexi's tool to place the dance markers on corners and along the street. So far that has been working pretty well but as can be expected most of the spot dances don't really fit the hanging out on the corner vibe I've been looking for. For pics I have a ton of poses that work but wouldn't mind having it work as part of the strip club gameplay without pausing everything to use poses. I know WW can play poses so was wondering if there was any command or cheat I could use to get the dance marker to play poses? I suspect its impossible but figured I'd ask anyway just in case.

Thanks.

I am not sure if i understand it right, sorry, it is a bit late and i might need some sleep ?. You want to have dancers doing animations on the street instead of inside a club, but you do not want them to do the strip club dance animations, am i right? Instead you want them to do different animations that are more fitting? Or maybe this is not what you mean? The part i do not understand is why you want to use the dance markers instead of simply make the sims to do other animations or poses without using the dance spots. What is the advantage in using the dance spots? If it must be the dance spots for some reason i guess it should be possible to inject other interactions on the dance spot object, but i wonder if you actually need to use the dance spots. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Yes, that is basically what I'm going for. The main advantage to using the spot markers is that you can assign employee sims to use them autonomously or if you are using a sim to visit the location the employee sims will use the spots on their own if you assigned them previously as the lot owner, just like normal. The only drawback is that most of the spot dances don't quite fit the ambiance I'm looking for, a minor detail for the most part but one I was wondering if there was a workaround for. Basically instead of using the strip club to simulate a brothel I'm using it simulate more of a street setting.

EDIT didn't see the last part: Anything to do with injecting interactions or that actually needs technical skill is way above my head, I was just hoping for a cheat code?. No worries, I suspected it wasn't possible, thanks for the answer though.

Edited by IsabellaMoringard
11 hours ago, IsabellaMoringard said:

Yes, that is basically what I'm going for. The main advantage to using the spot markers is that you can assign employee sims to use them autonomously or if you are using a sim to visit the location the employee sims will use the spots on their own if you assigned them previously as the lot owner, just like normal. The only drawback is that most of the spot dances don't quite fit the ambiance I'm looking for, a minor detail for the most part but one I was wondering if there was a workaround for. Basically instead of using the strip club to simulate a brothel I'm using it simulate more of a street setting.

EDIT didn't see the last part: Anything to do with injecting interactions or that actually needs technical skill is way above my head, I was just hoping for a cheat code?. No worries, I suspected it wasn't possible, thanks for the answer though.

Oh! ?

I was coming with a solution, but yes, it involves adding a simple snippet tuning file to the poses or animation packages you want to use, so they would be available autonomously for the dancers in dance spots or dancing poles. 

The thing is that only injecting the interaction in the dance spots will not do the trick if you want the dancers to do those animations autonomously, only if you want to have the possibility to tell them to do that manually. That is the easiest solution because you only need for example xmlinjector and a small snippet to do that. 

If you want the dancers to autonomously use the "new" animations then you need to add a snippet to the package containing the animations or poses and tag those as valid for "lap dance" or "pole dance". 

I tested it and it works. Just saying in case somebody else wonders, but yes, it would require some tweaking on your end ?. There is no "cheat" for that as far as I know (but please someone corrects me if I am wrong).