Last Exception Error

1 hour ago, Jae98 said:

Are you keeping Basemental Gangs up to date, Basemental mods have avoided the rough patch of EA updates but may not be compatible with WW.

I don't have much knowledge of basementalmods error content but "\BasementalGangs_6.22.64-PATREON\BasementalGangs\menus\cosasimstra.py\cosasimstra.py" so are you using the patreon version? I thought it would be faster to ask this directly to the mod makers on patreon.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
3 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Are you keeping Basemental Gangs up to date, Basemental mods have avoided the rough patch of EA updates but may not be compatible with WW.

I don't have much knowledge of basementalmods error content but "\BasementalGangs_6.22.64-PATREON\BasementalGangs\menus\cosasimstra.py\cosasimstra.py" so are you using the patreon version? I thought it would be faster to ask this directly to the mod makers on patreon.

Deleted all Basemental mods, but still the same. To answer your question: yes. I do use patreon version for basemental. Attached here is the latest last exception.

lastException.txt

54 minutes ago, Jae98 said:

Deleted all Basemental mods, but still the same. To answer your question: yes. I do use patreon version for basemental. Attached here is the latest last exception.

lastException.txtFetching info...

I could not find the cause of this error so I am abandoning it for the experts.
You should first test to see if it occurs with WW only, and furthermore make sure that nisa is not out of date, and also that AEP is not in it.

2 hours ago, Jae98 said:

lastException.txt 2.18 kB · 1 download

That is a new error. The errors generated by basemental are gone, so that is a good thing, we are making progress here! ?

The error you have now can be caused by a few different things, but the most common reason by far is if you are using custom content beds that are outdated. If that is the case try removing them OR try batch patch them using for example sims4studio (it is super easy to do). You will get a small report telling you if the bed is fixed or not. If it is not fixed you could do it manually but it is a bit more complicated so i would just remove it. 

There might be other issues causing the same error, for example objects not properly placed interfering with sims because bb.moveobjects cheat was used, it can also be caused for example if you are using Sims4 community library together with wicked whims or mccc (don't do that, those mods do not work well together) or mods that add custom animations in beds, for example i know there is a cuddle in bed animation mod (but i do not remember the author) that can cause this kind of errors if not updated, but any other mod adding custom animations or interactions to beds could be the culprit (Nisa for example, but also a few others). And a few other possible problems, but like i said the custom content objects (beds in this case) is the most common, the easiest to fix,  and the first i would try. If that does not work look for sims4community library installed in your mods folder (remove) or mods adding custom interactions or animations to beds (update or remove if no updated version compatible with 1.96 exists). 

If that does not work or you cannot find the problematic mod rename your mods folder to something else, create a new mods folder, empty. Add only wicked whims and mccc into that folder, a a few animations packs, and nothing else (no custom content either). Clear cache files, repair game, and try again. If it works keep adding more mods and cc to that folder using for example the 50/50 method until you find what is causing trouble. 

Also keep in mind that the same error can happen in base game un-modded sims 4, but specially if you get it often and it gets annoying it would be worth trying to look at it and resolve it. 

If you keep getting errors after all that you can upload a new recent error file and we can keep trying to solve the problem.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos