Would you like to see any of the MY LITTLE WENCHES as followers? Of course with a different name and hair for Maidens of Darkness. Let me know who.

This thread is for discussion on which My Little Wenches presets would people like to see as followers with different hair and names in Maidens of Darkness updates. Since my status update was getting a little blown up over this we'll move the discussion here. :)

image.jpeg.bc8d5af3b31136770a06713c4837bdf8.jpeg
My Little Wenches & !Maidens of Darkness can be found here;

Edited by RowdyD1313

Presets chosen for !Maidens of Darkness 1.0.5 mod update are as follows;

Presets going into the mod are;
Hazel
Thessaly
Raca
Yulia
Ethel
Arabella
Yuriana
Rinrida
Edilda

Tigra
Nespharis

Alanna

Thanks again to those who gave me suggestions ;)

Edited by RowdyD1313

I was a little curious about this, but do you use a unibody reference when building the armors? I can see that some of the armors (like the one in the screenshot you just put of Hazel (or Amber should I say lol)) look like they were built using unibody, but some of the armors on the current maidens seemed to not utilize it. But maybe I'm just bad at being able to tell lol.

Also, did you just convert the main amazing world of bikini armor, or are you also doing some of the others? (Like some of the standalone bikini armors, and especially the expanded world of bikini armors) I was just wondering, since it seems like you have a lot of maidens coming up and you might appreciate the added armor diversity as opposed to if you only use TAWOBA, but I'm sure they will all still look good regardless. (Also I know how much of a bitch converting armors can be lmao)

All armors of TAWOBA and TEWOBA are converted to the mod in 1.0.5. Over 700 pieces last I counted. Some pieces I haven't seen before will be in the mod so keep an eye out for them, some don't have the .gnd (pic merchants show when buying) so these will appear blank until donned by a maiden.

Never used unibody. I hear good things about it though.

Surprised to hear that you never used unibody, I could've sworn some of those armors you converted looked like they used it lol. To be honest it's really nothing super major, it just helps prevent weird "boob pocket/boob sink" effects from appearing on armor where it probably shouldn't happen, like bikini strings and certain clothing. (and depending on the armor you are using, it might barely change anything) I do use it myself but funnily enough I notice that the biggest results are on "curtain-like" armors, such as the slave clothes. Top pic is how it now looks in my game while bottom is how it looks by default.

Good to hear though that you got around to doing TEWOBA as well, the more the merrier as always lmao.1672035673_SkyrimSpecialEdition3_21_202311_21_29PM.thumb.png.99ad20e1a5f92bc950e2719bb9da2739.pngYuri.png.a93e2f4112d6fa2cc19bbafa10c72f04.png

I swear every time Koz does a new update Yuriana gets bigger lol.

Hmm I might have to use unibody on the chest plate bikinis then, noticed each breast like to move individually, though it would be in a future update.
Some armors do have the string issue, minor problem but again in a future update.

Edited by RowdyD1313

Oh it's absolutely nothing pressing or anything lol, just thought you might've had some issues without it that you could theoretically fix by using it, since I myself use the bikini armors in my game and noticed that some of them really benefitted from using the unibody reference, especially some of the breastplates and certain bikini tops. (And even some of the bikini bottoms, though the tops are definitely more noticeable)

And to my knowledge Yuriana's more or less the same size she has been for a while now in the base mod, I just personally switched all the wenches bodies in my game to 3BA amazing body with the Wench 3.0 preset (Which despite it's name, Koz didn't make it, it was a fan-made thing on his Discord) and yes, it made all of them approximately 50% more buxom by my estimates lmao. That top image is what she looks like with the 3BA Wench 3.0 preset and the bottom one from what I know is still the "official" CBBE Wench 2.0, as I just took a screenshot from Koz's latest video on YouTube. I know he said he was working on making an "official" 3.0 preset at some point but he hasn't really mentioned it since November, though at least his high poly head seems to be making better progress lol.

On a slightly more personal note, you actually had me this close to using TBD when I was choosing what body I wanted to use for my SE modding experience because your screenshots were sooooo good looking to me, but sadly practically won out and I just went with 3BA after seeing how much more support 3BA had in general. But now I can kinda get the best of both worlds with both your followers and my own defaults lol.

I was an avid 3ba user for a very long time for that very reason, lot more outfit support. There's just something about 3ba's ass that they just haven't gotten right yet IMO. lol
I also wanted a more fantasized body as everyone tries to make realistic bodies nowadays.  

The good news is I've set up the mod in the next update so players can easily change the bodies and armors to whatever body they prefer along with armors too. I'll post an easy step-by-step guide on how to do this when I do. ;) 

Ah so that's it, I thought he Yuri bigger by the pics. Though last I talked to him his last couple of updates he did say she slightly increased in areas.

So the mod is still chugging along. Seriel and Rani (aka Thessaly and Raca respectfully) are now in the mod. Thessaly as a high elf though the skin numbers did make her skin a little more richer looking but I like the look. Raca being a short Nord I felt better as a Breton, so we have our first one of those in the mod and I think she came out great. ?
I had forgotten how short Bretons are especially when standing next to a High Elf 0_o

Edited by RowdyD1313

I can safely say that I am also a "fantasy first" body gamer lol. I mean, it is a fantasy game anyway, why bother making everything look as realistic as possible? Might as well use this opportunity to give everyone bodies that would be, at most, 1 in a million IRL. (And if I wanted realism, I probably wouldn't bother with even half the mods I have, as there is most definitely nothing realistic about them lol)

Good to hear about the ability to change it though, the more options open to the player, the better I say. I will probably just keeps your defaults myself though, because as I said, I like having both amazing body types represented in my game lol.

And yeah honestly if someone is supposed to be on the shorter side, I usually just make them Wood Elf if they are supposed to be an elf and Breton if they are supposed to be a human. I don't even know if Bretons are actually supposed to be smaller than average in the lore, I just imagine them as such because they tend to have more "delicate" features that fits nicely with a more "petite" build and also to help distinguish them a bit more from imperials, as their "half-elf" nature isn't really represented much in game, at least in vanilla. Honestly thinking about it now, I probably would've went with Hazel being a Breton myself as I don't think there is anyone shorter or more "innocent" looking than her, especially after you went and made her look even younger and more innocent by your own admission lol. But maybe that's just cause I'm a bit biased towards Bretons, they tend to be my most selected race when making my own character, but I do definitely think Raca (or Rani) fits the bill herself, she was also on the shorter side and less "strong" looking than most of the other wenches. (Odd as she was basically a bouncer lol)

As a rule of thumb (for human races at least) I personally go Breton when making a shorter, "gentler" looking character, Nord when they are supposed to be strong and tall (Like an Amazonian or Viking chick or something similar, though one should consider the game still takes place in Skyrim and therefore Nords should also just be common in general), Redguard when they are supposed to have that exotic look ala "Arabian nights,"(or when they are just not supposed to be white lol) and Imperial when they are supposed to just be basically an average person and/or I don't think any of the other themes really fit with them, but obviously you most likely have your own reasoning when selecting a race to use.

But yeah don't rush it man, take care of yourself! Ain't no one going anywhere lol.

One thing I was curious about was if you were going to use a variety of Zaz equipment/furniture for the maidens like Koz did for the wenches, or are you going to just keep it more basic? I know the ones you currently have implemented just use vanilla bound animation and shackles, though I didn't know if that was just because those were more of a "test" so to speak or if you wanted to keep it simpler in general.

I did get permission to add Zaz. I could add it now as a requirement rather than manually adding it myself. (Flash backs of converting armors, so many armors.) lol 
If you guys would like this let me know and I'll make it required ;)

I'm down to just Tigra and Alanna left and they'll be done by the weekend. Thinking of making them Redguards as we don't have any. You'll be happy to know I did sneak in a wood Elf and Dark Elf. Maple (wood elf) and Usanni (dark elf), I'm very pleased with how they turned out. 

I was experimenting with the Alanna preset with Lessa's hair on her really gives the "sexy teacher" look ? So I'm thinking of running with that for her as there are so many long hairs that have a lot of clipping. The runner up hair would Deliah's hair style. To me Alanna's original hair style was to close to other wenches hair so she kind of looks like a clone, especially when compared to Arabella just different colored hair. I think that's why she not as popular as the others.

So that's it for now. Still chugging away at the mod hopefully I get more free time soon.

Edited by RowdyD1313

Sounds (and looks) good! And I will agree with the statement on Alanna lol, she did always just strike me as a Arabella clone with different hair, she looks much more distinguishable now. As for Zaz, I can say that I personally wouldn't mind it being a requirement, I always run with it in all my playthroughs anyway, and I can't help but think that many people who use the Yuriana mod also use it already as well. (honestly I always kinda just assumed it was a requirement for Yuriana as well until somewhat recently lol) I also can't really say that I know how much harder it would be for you to manually add it vs just making it a requirement, or even what difference that would make in general, aside from just requiring people to download it themselves or not.