SexLab Defeat 3.2 Issue

Sorrik

I've used this mod for a short time now, I love it quite actually.

But I'd like to be the aggressor once in a while, and so far, I really have NO idea why it will not let me do so.

I constantly hit the "Action Key" Which is apparently defaulted to the G key, but nothing happens.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Some more details as to what you are doing and what is happening when you do it would be nice but first thing I'm going to ask is are you trying to rape them while they are at full health or knocking them down a bit?

Sucess chance is based on enemy health so taking them down to about 20% or less no matter what is always a good idea also changing the hotkey is always a good idea as submit, if you have it, and anything else you might have using that same key could conflict. I never leave hotkeys for the mods I use set to defualt as I have seen some rather unsual trigger/events happen... go to rape preform an instakill at the same time and get stuck in an endless trying to strip a dead npc. I still want to know what mod I was using that had that instakill on sitting/sleeping opponents it was one I got rid of apperantly but which one and for what reason did I get rid of it I don't know.

I'm actually having a similar problem to this, except for me, it worked just fine up until a couple of days ago.

I don't know about the OP's situation, but for me, the action key does literally nothing. In combat, no attempt at a knockdown is made. On a sleeping NPC, nothing happens. Sneaking up on an unsuspecting NPC? Nothing.

No knockdowns.

No Menus.

Did a cleanup, but that didn't fix it.

Did an uninstall and reinstall, with "clean" saves in between, but that didn't fix it.

Did an uninstall where I deleted all the files from the Skyrim folder (that I know about, is there a log or settings file?) then reinstalled, again with clean saves in between, but that didn't fix it.

My next step is doing a complete cleanup of all scripts, removing all mods, and reinstalling everything, which I do not look forward to. So if anybody has any ideas before I do that, I would love you forever.

UPDATE:

After cleanup and uninstall of Defeat, I also disabled the .esp file and ran for a day before re-enabling. This seemed to full clear the settings and fix my issue. I guess my clean saves weren't clean enough...

I don't know if this would be useful to OP, but it may be useful to someone else.

Some more details as to what you are doing and what is happening when you do it would be nice but first thing I'm going to ask is are you trying to rape them while they are at full health or knocking them down a bit?

Sucess chance is based on enemy health so taking them down to about 20% or less no matter what is always a good idea also changing the hotkey is always a good idea as submit, if you have it, and anything else you might have using that same key could conflict. I never leave hotkeys for the mods I use set to defualt as I have seen some rather unsual trigger/events happen... go to rape preform an instakill at the same time and get stuck in an endless trying to strip a dead npc. I still want to know what mod I was using that had that instakill on sitting/sleeping opponents it was one I got rid of apperantly but which one and for what reason did I get rid of it I don't know.

The only issue I seem to come across is that I can only instakill instead of the animation actually beginning. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following everything that the mod description says I need to do, but nothing is working. I make sure to get them down to as low as possible without killing them, too.

Also, I'm REALLY clueless about the whole hotkey thing. I never use them for my mods and I'm unsure of how to hotkey the SexLabs Defeat one...

• 2 months later...

The only issue I seem to come across is that I can only instakill instead of the animation actually beginning. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm following everything that the mod description says I need to do, but nothing is working. I make sure to get them down to as low as possible without killing them, too.

Also, I'm REALLY clueless about the whole hotkey thing. I never use them for my mods and I'm unsure of how to hotkey the SexLabs Defeat one...

i have the same problem . i cant get someone knockdown. i just insta strangle . its really booring . 

Archived