Problems with Creation Kit on Windows 11

So I recently upgraded and the CK is all whack. Rotation gizmo is now really buggy, sometimes it does not display and when it behaves this way when you turn it off the mouse cursor snaps to the object window. This is the least of my problems because it's still usable. The preview object window also does not work properly, it flickers. But when I want to preview something I simply drag it into the render window which thankfully works fine.

What I have a problem with is that buttons for creating collision cubes and triggers simply do not work anymore. I would greatly appreciate any help for fixing this. I should also note that my CK is modded too. But it worked fine on Windows 10.

Edited by Vortex Lord

Last I heard about the flickering rendering it was because of some specific nvidia driver. Supposedly it was fixed in the most recent versions.

As for the collision cubes and triggers - usually the thing that gets me with these is that if you have triggers and collision cubes hidden, the buttons do nothing and appear broken.

I updated the drivers. It didn't help.

23 minutes ago, traison said:

As for the collision cubes and triggers - usually the thing that gets me with these is that if you have triggers and collision cubes hidden, the buttons do nothing and appear broken.

Yeah, you were right. I didn't even notice. I'm really sorry..

Edited by Vortex Lord

Maybe a long shot but do you have any CK fixes applied (mods)? If so, maybe remove them now that you're running a new version of the CK. Otherwise I'm out of ideas. I'd blame it on Windows being Windows, but then again, I got a grudge and this is not helpful.

Removing the fixes is out of the question. They turn CK from an unstable mess into something tolerable. But still not perfect. I got grudges too at both Microsoft and Bethesda and yeah I also think this is thanks to Windows. I can rant about them indefinitely.

I also hate that there is no alternative to CK too. That's something that is honestly incredible to me. Skyrim has existed for a little over a decade now and no one assembled a team to make a better tool.