[mod] SSX Light

SSX Light

View File

This is a copy of SSX that works in 3.7. The only file that seemed to not be working was the interface file. The game loaded fine for me, but I have not yet done extensive testing to see if the game is completely stable.

The original mod that these file are from is Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more

DO NOT INSTALL THE sexysxenos traits and more 3.0.3 VERSION OF SSX IT WILL CRASH YOUR GAME.

9 minutes ago, anbuagent12 said:

Having issues. The game crashes when it goes to load in map graphics when creating a new game. Hope that gets fixed soon, cuz i miss using the SSX traits and origins

Just messed around with my mod-order and it got to working, but the UI mods i have are now kind of messed up, so yeah, don't think it's the mods fault. Just gotta find a spot where the mod is happy.

Crash on gamestart for me as well, but specifically when I put it at the very bottom of the load order. Notable things I put it above to make it work: Vanilla framework, wild lascivity, all you need is loving, gigastructures, extra origins, and origins extended. Everything else either went above it (lustful void) or almost certainly had no intersect (planetary diversity). It's also probably worth mentioning that I haven't bothered attempting to turn on lupanarius void, mango's lewd diplomacy, or lupanarius+xeno patch with this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for everyone else I feel I should point out, The Author list not to use this with the original mod, i do believe he means specifically: sexysxenos traits and more 3.0.3 as thats the one that actually contains the traits and jobs ect. you actually need sexysxenos_portraits if you want the races and sexysxenos cities if you want the rooms. those do will not "crash" you. just don't grab the sexysxenos traits and more however.

@Mr_Snake45 i dont crash like you do nor have i ever, can you share you mod list and load order with me? , i'll at least see if i find anything that i know to be problematic, cause there is a high chance is on your end honestly, i've even attached my full mod list in the exact order i load it in, game works for me (my mods says merged cause i have a compressed merge with irony for faster load times) use it to compare and try with only mods i have an see if your game loads then hm? then you know one of the mods you took off is your problem

my mod list and load order.txt

Edited by KingSuperJam
On 4/21/2023 at 10:54 PM, KingSuperJam said:

@Mr_Snake45 i dont crash like you do nor have i ever, can you share you mod list and load order with me? , i'll at least see if i find anything that i know to be problematic, cause there is a high chance is on your end honestly, i've even attached my full mod list in the exact order i load it in, game works for me (my mods says merged cause i have a compressed merge with irony for faster load times) use it to compare and try with only mods i have an see if your game loads then hm? then you know one of the mods you took off is your problem

my mod list and load order.txt 9.69 kB · 4 downloads

This is helpful, but maybe you can help me out. I keep running into the issue of job placement buttons going missing. It happens whenever I try and load this mod, I think I screw something up when I'm sorting through the conflicts in the list. Do you happen to know if there is a specific mod I need to reboot to get it back working again? I'm thinking it's one fo the ui ones. 

On 4/23/2023 at 6:43 AM, Sybian said:

This is helpful, but maybe you can help me out. I keep running into the issue of job placement buttons going missing. It happens whenever I try and load this mod, I think I screw something up when I'm sorting through the conflicts in the list. Do you happen to know if there is a specific mod I need to reboot to get it back working again? I'm thinking it's one fo the ui ones. 

i've never heard of this problem before so honestly i have no idea, i use ui overhaul dynamic personally and dark blue ui remake without a problem, i wish i could be more helpful but honestly i have no idea, though it seems he updated the mod some time after you comment so try the update maybe he fixed it.

Edited by KingSuperJam
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...