character randomly dying, need troubleshooting help

I cant even figure out what mod is causing this as theres nothing showing up in console that i can see, but sometimes my character will just die, for seemingly no reason. I *think* it has something to do with either devices or physics, but havent been able to prove either. 
If i get involved in some kind of scenario where an npc is applying devices to me, theres a chance i just fall dead. currently, i didnt fall dead from an npc doing that, but now i can only run so far before i eventually just die. 

Plugins List below

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ApachiiHair.esm
*FISS.esp
*hdtHighHeel.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*Heels Sound.esm
*HentaiPregnancy.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*ITortureFramework.esm
*Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
*Toys.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*MilkModNEW.esp
*xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
*MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
*SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
*Fjotra Replacer.esp
*SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
*MilkModNEW CF.esp
*MilkModNEW HF.esp
*MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
*MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
*SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*hydra_slavegirls.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
*PetProject.esp
*Bondage Furniture World.esp
*SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
*MiasLair.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
*DeviousFollowers.esp
*DeviousBanditCaptives.esp
*SexyStartingOptions.esp
*CustomComments.esp
*yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
*SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
*Abigail The Maid.esp
*DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
*DeviousMimicClothes.esp
*Arsenic Frill Pair.esp
*Blush When Aroused.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*DeviousStatues.esp
*submissivelola_est.esp
*Arsenic Onepiece Thong.esp
*Haru Bondage.esp
*Sexy Maid 2.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*Slave Outfit.esp
*BikiniRobesStandalone.esp
*Barely There Swimsuit.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
*SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE.esp
*sr_FillHerUp.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*EstrusChaurus.esp
*SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
*RapeTattoos.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*[Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp
*Cloe Follower by Engeljess23.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*3BBB.esp
*SOSPhysicsManager.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
*The Facility.esp
*SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
*SlaveTats.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*Comoritos Suit Pack.esp
*DD_Helpers.esp
*mslDeviousCaptures.esp
*dD Follower Escape.esp
*SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
*SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
*FNIS.esp
*Whore Outfit.esp
*PublicPlaything.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
*MoreDeviousStarts.esp

Edited by not2bad
paste didnt paste

Well - the mod list is long - and there are some that bring a significant script load

but I assume - that you didn't install all the mods at once and only then started playing...

..but little by little.
Well - then please write down -
1) since when do you have these problems
2) which mods did you install immediately before
3) you started a new game (i.e. a new character) after installing the last mods

up to now the information is still very vague

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Well - the mod list is long - and there are some that bring a significant script load

but I assume - that you didn't install all the mods at once and only then started playing...

..but little by little.
Well - then please write down -
1) since when do you have these problems
2) which mods did you install immediately before
3) you started a new game (i.e. a new character) after installing the last mods

up to now the information is still very vague

i started having these problems maybe a few days ago, when i was having issues with cursed loot intializing. no matter how many games i started it wouldnt load, so i had to reinstall it. once i got it reinstalled, i re ran FNIS and BodySlide, started a new save, followed through with all the mod menu configuring (installing sex lab, registering animations, etc) and it started happening since then. it doesnt seem to be consistent, as though it randomly decides when it wants to happen. and (small sample size) but ive only had it happen to characters at level 1.

Vor 5 Stunden sagte not2bad:

Ich habe diese Probleme vielleicht vor ein paar Tagen, als ich Probleme mit der Initialisierung von verfluchter Beute hatte. Egal wie viele Spiele ich gestartet habe, es wurde nicht geladen, also musste ich es neu installieren. Sobald ich es neu installiert hatte, ließ ich FNIS und BodySlide erneut laufen, startete eine neue Speicherung, folgte der Konfiguration des gesamten Mod-Menüs (Installation des Sexlabors, Registrierung von Animationen usw.) und seitdem begann es zu passieren. es scheint nicht konsistent zu sein, als ob es zufällig entscheidet, wann es passieren möchte. und (kleine Stichprobengröße), aber ich hatte es nur mit Charakteren auf Stufe 1.

So sudden death only happens at level 1?

What are the character's stats?
(Magika, Life, Stamina)
and
which active effects are displayed in the magic menu

---

Apart from that - I had the sudden death with my char a long time ago - mods shot at each other and "damned booty" was part of it...
...but that was due to the settings in the MCM - I had set the penalty far too massive

13 hours ago, Miauzi said:

So sudden death only happens at level 1?

What are the character's stats?
(Magika, Life, Stamina)
and
which active effects are displayed in the magic menu

---

Apart from that - I had the sudden death with my char a long time ago - mods shot at each other and "damned booty" was part of it...
...but that was due to the settings in the MCM - I had set the penalty far too massive

couldnt fit all the active effects in one screenshot so heres two. character stats are 100 for health,magicka, and stamina. also upon loading this save, everything was happening at like 2x speed, npcs were like powerwalking around, animations playing quickly, etc. i thought it was maybe the timescale got changed so i tried to fix it with 

set timescale to 20 

but nothing changed, and i died soon after

ScreenShot125.png

ScreenShot126.png

Nothing unusual for me to see - except of course the typical buffs from all the DD devices your character is wearing.

Which mods have you installed so that an NPC or companion equips you with DD devices and how does that happen in concrete terms

I don't use such mods myself for months - so I don't have the concrete name anymore...

...the background is - that you won't get any further without combing through the respective mods thread after the effect of "sudden death".

or reinstall the game in a new (and empty) directory...
...and actually checks each mod separately after its installation for correct installation and initialization in the game with a newly started character

yes - yes - it will take a few weeks with the abundance of your installed mods - I know it myself...
...and I've had to do it myself several times - unfortunately that's "daily business" when using mods in a game like "Sykrim"

?

Wait... did you edit that plugins.txt list?? Is Miauzi on drugs or something? That's not even 200! That is most definitely not a LONG mod list installed over time... I've installed over 400 at once, and MANUALLY, no mod manager no LOOT, just me and mods and tens of thousands of loose files that if you mess up once, you could be stuck re-creating the exact same extraction sequence for dozens of archives... my current "master insanity" one is at 918, though the one I'm playing is a mere 388...

just saying... one person's "long" and "significant script load"...  is another person's mere starting point, and 3% near-idle papyrus overhead...  I do not find your mod list large nor intimidating for it's papyrus or SKSE overhead, not2.

OK so. I'm not into your preggers stuff or your milkycows stuff, but the rest I'm quite familiar with and run semi-daily. There's only about 6 on there I've never used, and none of them look particularly evil. What SKSE mods that aren't showing here? Could you attach all your SKSE related logs from inside your Documents\<game_dir>\SKSE\*.log ?

I find this bug incredible though, insta-dying. Fun to troubleshoot.

Yeah yeah, technical nerds, shut up. :-)

OK hmm. Let's start with the obvious  - So you auto die, big deal. Then DIE!  Now. OK then what happens when you spawn back in? Do you die exactly at the same time again? I don't mean 30 seconds "near enough" I mean exactly the same time? Can you go back a different save? Doesn't matter how far back, just not this one. Still auto-die? What if you toggle 'tgm' before the death event, do you still die, or hopefully it complains it can't kill you either on console or in the logs. Another thing, when you do auto-die, when you ragdoll, you're "dead" but still it hasn't auto-loaded the last save... hit tilde quickly, and dump your character stats, all the player.getav related to your current statuses.

Do you have any fatal SL Defeat options set? Could you check and see? I dunno about the SSE one, nor the person that ported Guffel 's Dangerous Nights... was it stable before? At least as stable as the Fallout4 variant? Isn't there an option for lethal outcome here, too?

(What I'm trying to establish is, is it intentional and you're dying because something is supposed to kill you, or is the game glitched.)

Let's get crackin!

PS: I know I'm giving you a ton of stuff without checking, sorry - thinking out loud - Are you technical, are you PC literate, or at least willing to learn? If is this confusing and frustrating or you know exactly what I'm saying? And if not, just tell me at what level to explain it.

Guys, I'm on an apology post tour - I was in a crap mood when I typed the above; it sounds WAY too aggressive for a helpful post, and I have no reason to "mod shame" Miauzi, if 20 is a lot to M, then 20 is a lot... just regular life getting in the way of your fingers, it happens sometimes.

Sorry to you both, if you want ideas or help just forgive my brain spasm and pull out the relevant bits; we can't troubleshoot you much without more data, and the suggestions are relevant starting points, minus the sarcasm bits anyway.

Not gonna edit it, it feels disingenuous when people do that, and we are all humans after all. (I think. Some LL people may be bots.)