Could I simply remove the wicked whims/turbo driver file and replace it with Devious Desires, and have the game still function properly?

I have quite a few mods downloaded and lots of animations downloaded. would the animations that work for wicked whims work with devious desires? and is there a chance that some of my downloaded mods would work with it, like Nisa's? 

41 minutes ago, ivyxyui said:

I have quite a few mods downloaded and lots of animations downloaded. would the animations that work for wicked whims work with devious desires? and is there a chance that some of my downloaded mods would work with it, like Nisa's? 

Sure the animations would all continue to work, but Nisa's WP would no longer work because it requires WW. With other mods you have to see if WW is requirement for it. If not, it should work fine with DD.

• 6 months later...