Is it possible to set up a "free use" lifestyle for my Sim?

I'm wondering if there is any way to change sex autonomy so that random NPC Sims are very likely to initiate sex with my Sim, but not likely to initiate sex with each other. I figure that could be set up through WW menu preferences, but I can't figure it out. I basically just want to ensure that some stranger is nearly guaranteed to grab my Sim and fuck whenever they leave the house, without turning the whole world into one big orgy. Thanks!

Edit: I was not clear, I'm not talking about removing consent. I want every NPC Sim to be attracted to my Sim and have there be a high chance of them trying to initiate sex regardless of where we are. I'll still have to accept or decline. But I do not want that same high chance of random sex happening between all the other NPC Sims, just directed towards mine.

Edited by FitzBlitz17
12 hours ago, zryfree said:

There's a cheat in the sex setting that allows sex to be accepted

Doesn't actually work like that. I could be mistaken, but you ALWAYS have to confirm/deny when a household member is asked for sex. Being at home or out on a date and having some random Sim fuck your wife / sister / mother / girlfriend without your explicit confirmation is basically rape. I don't think (I hope) that that will ever happen in this mod.

I had that setting enabled before - not sure about my current save (Game is running, I'll check in a minute) - but if someone tries to touch my Sim daughter or wife without their explicit consent, Grim will be on his way. Incest /teen sex / rape kind of takes the fun out of the game. Shit becomes serious then.

Lemme check... Ok. I only have one green bar in the "Always Accept Sex" cheat. But even with that setting I have never had household members randomly accept sex. I always have to say Yes or No. But I guess I might be wrong again. I'm getting used to being wrong. I won't be clicking the second bar. Not sure how rape is more acceptable than incest or teen sex... Just ignore me.  If that option does allow outright non-consensual sex I can't imagine that EA will be all that happy.

I do not think that cheat option allows non-consensual sex. At least I hope not. Ok bye.

Pro Tip: DO NOT buy a Havat mechanical keyboard with the Blue Switches. Damned thing didn't even last a year.

No no no, I don't mean anything about removing the capacity to consent! I'm so sorry, I see how the "free use" part can give that impression so let me rephrase:

I want every NPC Sim to be attracted to my Sim and have there be a high chance of them trying to initiate sex regardless of where we are. I'll still have to accept or decline. But I do not want that same high chance of random sex happening between all the other NPC Sims, else the whole game turn into a neverending orgy lmao.

On 3/4/2023 at 11:01 PM, FitzBlitz17 said:

No no no, I don't mean anything about removing the capacity to consent! I'm so sorry, I see how the "free use" part can give that impression so let me rephrase:

I want every NPC Sim to be attracted to my Sim and have there be a high chance of them trying to initiate sex regardless of where we are. I'll still have to accept or decline. But I do not want that same high chance of random sex happening between all the other NPC Sims, else the whole game turn into a neverending orgy lmao.

so there's a couple ways you can do this, you can have always accept sex in Wicked Whims Turned on,  then set every sim in your world's attractiveness to have that particular sim as their basis for their attractions.

you can set the target sim to have a very broad attractiveness and give them shallow so they'll always accept sex from anyone who's at least very attractive.

you can also probably use Wicked Perversions, have that sim join Tam Explorer on a PC and set their hoeing outfit to their everyday so that people will be more likely to solicit sex from them more often.

you can probably do any combination of these in conjunction with reducing the autonomous cooldown in the settings of wicked whims to keep your target sim open and ready for as much rounds as everyone wants. OH! also if you want initiation of sex from a distance you can also change "walk and talk" to "instant" in sex initiation settings in wicked whims

Edited by thewrongside