I deleted a few vertices on outfit studio now my armor is transparent

Basically masking and deleting vertices on armors I'm going to be using. After doing so, built them on bodysilde and it all checks out on the preview but when in game the shape that I deleted vertices of is completely transparent. Anyone savvy with outfit studio help me out here?

you're literally describing how it's done! I think you're missing one step however, and the reason the texture is now invisible - there's no place to map the texture to, you destroyed it maybe?

Did you know that when you see a "skimpy" outfit sets, they usually just move the verts up/apart, it's easiest and used to be the only known way, because it's a lot more work and if they're self-taught it's got a lot of overhead to learn the 3D tools.

It's not outfitstudioyou need, well, you need it for part of it, OBJ->NIF importing is quite handy! you need a 3D editor like blender or 3dsmax or something, to export the model, load it in the 3d editor, re-UV unwap the model minus those vertices that now no longer exist...

It sounds like, What your existing texture coordinates are mapped to face(s) that now no longer exist, thanks to your hasty deletion. This is, again, why people move them vs whacking them. Lot more work when you whack them.

Does this make sense? Hope that helps!

I find that recently when I try to delete vertices with OS, I end up with a spiky (glitched out) outfit. I imagine the vertex order is changed or something along these lines. Never had an outfit go transparent on me yet, but maybe doing it the way I do it now will also fix your issues: Instead of deleting vertices, create a zap slider out of them. Check the zap when building and it will look exactly the same. You should also be able to set the zap to be checked by default.