Is there any real need for real dialogue responses from female NPCs?

I was really surprised on the level of detail with some of these mods but disappointed that it didn't seem genuine at times. There appears to be a gap in between the actual full immersion and leaving the rest to imagination.

Is there a post or forum that has requests for voices? I'd like to give it a shot and maybe contribute to have a more realistic dialogue along with adult mods. 

On 2/25/2023 at 7:33 PM, hollyninja said:

I was really surprised on the level of detail with some of these mods but disappointed that it didn't seem genuine at times. There appears to be a gap in between the actual full immersion and leaving the rest to imagination.

Is there a post or forum that has requests for voices? I'd like to give it a shot and maybe contribute to have a more realistic dialogue along with adult mods. 

I would love it allways a bit dissapointed we only get sound in the final act but not during flirting dirty talk ect some manage it a bit but 90% dont  main problem is that most sex /flirt /dirty talk dialogue target random npcs  best imersion i had so far was with "Mias lair" because every action was tied to a voiced dialogue with the npcs/follower that came with the mod

To answer the thread title: I don't necessarily think there's a need, but there is absolutely room and if somewhat well done would be a great novelty. There aren't many voiced adult mods for (I think) a few reasons.

As Haraldh mentioned a fair number of mods work on random NPCs, which means you'd have to sort of match their normal voice lines for it to not sound out of place. This is hard to do even if you have voice actors. This might change soon now that AI voice synthesis / mimicry is getting to a scary good level.

Another reason is that there's not that many people willing to attach their voice to adult mods (especially those of a more questionable nature). Making adult mods is usually done anonymously or at least pseudodynously (is that a word? It is now.). It's kind of hard to do that as a voice actor, and I suspect most mod authors operate under the assumption that trying to get voice actors is a futile effort.

Thirdly, adding voices is extra work, and working together with voice actors is people work, not basement dweller work. Many mods are developed by single individuals, often with (I dare say being one) more technical than people skills.

As for a post/forum for voice work: there's one for more general / SFW modding: the Skyrim Voice Alliance Discord (discord link). I've never used it, but I regularly see people pointing prospective voice actors to it on the Skyrimmods subreddit. No idea if adult mods are a thing on there.

If there's any mods in particular you're interested in doing voice work for, you can always try message the authors directly. They might react cautiously, but I suspect many would be at least interested.