Last exception spawn limit error

I need some help ive been getting this error 'wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\_ts4_sims_spawn_limit.py' for a few days now and ive tried everything, Ive tried taking it out, ive tried installing a fresh version, ive tried taking all mods out but wicked whims, I just cant fix it and i dont know what the problem is any help would be amazing :) 

1 hour ago, Brose.ox said:

I need some help ive been getting this error 'wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\_ts4_sims_spawn_limit.py' for a few days now and ive tried everything, Ive tried taking it out, ive tried installing a fresh version, ive tried taking all mods out but wicked whims, I just cant fix it and i dont know what the problem is any help would be amazing :)

You have to upload the full lastexception file here. If you have mc commander or better exceptions installed upload the error files generated by those mods instead. Also tell us what kind of bugs or problems you see in the game: Is it just the lastexception spam, or so you see something wrong or weird in your game?

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

You have to upload the full lastexception file here. If you have mc commander or better exceptions installed upload the error files generated by those mods instead. Also tell us what kind of bugs or problems you see in the game: Is it just the lastexception spam, or so you see something wrong or weird in your game? 

Hiya any idea how i go about doing that? the only option i have is to insert URL image but it isnt working :(, And honestly its more error spam i get the error multiple times and its irritating, sometimes my sims will glitch out of an animation but thats about it 

48 minutes ago, Brose.ox said:

Hiya any idea how i go about doing that? the only option i have is to insert URL image but it isnt working :(, And honestly its more error spam i get the error multiple times and its irritating, sometimes my sims will glitch out of an animation but thats about it 

43974285_Screenshot2023-02-25194748.png.972a0440a23c0a8f6c0f9c8d8a1cd076.png

1 hour ago, Brose.ox said:

Oh thank you i dont know how i didnt see that hahahha here you go! :)

BE-ExceptionReport-20230225-190338.html 137.02 kB · 1 download

It is a duplicated item in a saved inventory, 2 copies of a "table picnic" which i understand it refers to a picnic table, with the same ID. It does not refer to "ID instances" from a specific mod, but the internal ID tracker value on objects, and it is almost 100% of the time corrupted save data. 

Try deleting all picnic tables in the lot. I do not know how or if a sim can have a picnic table on inventory (maybe in household inventory, or if you are using modded containers or something like this that could hold those kinds of items inside?). Delete in any case every "picnic table" on the lot or on any inventory or container and any modded container you have.

Then "save as" in a new save slot while on the game (not manage worlds), repair the game, delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache) and restart the game and load your new save. 

That should do it, i hope, otherwise let us know, corrupted save data errors are sometimes difficult to solve without starting a new save or rolling back to a previous save. Good luck ?

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos