Prevent strap-on sex and use only penis?

Hi there. First time user. Big fan already of WW. You guys have rocked all these years. 

Been having lots of fun with all these animations, but something I would like to stop is the use of the strap-on. Kudos for the work that went into that, and if I weren't okay with using futa, I'd welcome the use of strap-ons. But I do have futa and would rather see them take on the male role rather than strap-ons. 

I keep monkeying with gender settings, but I'm not able to prevent strap-ons entirely in favor of penis characters. Is there a setting I'm overlooking?

12 hours ago, Rev Ennui said:

Hi there. First time user. Big fan already of WW. You guys have rocked all these years. 

Been having lots of fun with all these animations, but something I would like to stop is the use of the strap-on. Kudos for the work that went into that, and if I weren't okay with using futa, I'd welcome the use of strap-ons. But I do have futa and would rather see them take on the male role rather than strap-ons. 

I keep monkeying with gender settings, but I'm not able to prevent strap-ons entirely in favor of penis characters. Is there a setting I'm overlooking?

I am not sure if you already have tweaked it because you name "gender settings", but if not, have you tried turning this setting off?:

image.png.5d358ff824f03b64dd59f2f6c1e4b6c8.png

Thanks. I had that unchecked and then forgot about it. So I tried it with it checked and unchecked. Tried messing around with recognizing sex type and gender type. Even tried the advanced gender setting, even though I don't know what I'm doing and it warns me of that. 

Might not have hit the right combination of those settings yet. I haven't been methodical about it yet since there are many combinations to try. 

At least I found a decent workaround. I changed Azmodan's default strap-on to be flesh with no harness showing, which makes them kind of like a temporary futa. That means limiting my vagina women to being light tones while my darker skims would be futa. Not perfect, but it can work. I'll keep poking around.

But I think I may have some preliminary success. I need to test this for longer, but I haven't seen the strap-on come back up yet. FWIW, here's what I set:

Strapon predicted Sex Gender Recognition is checked.

Gender Recognition Type is Sex Identity Based.

"Both" Gender as Specific Recognition is set to Default.

Neither Males or Females are Recognized as Both.

The Advanced Gender Setting has the box checked for Fit Sex Animations to Sexual Function

I got a scary warning message on the last one that I should know what I'm doing, so if I see anything off, that'll be the first thing I revert back to. 

Any other possible settings I should consider? I only had a few minutes to go through some animations, so I'm not ruling out that I haven't fixed it. Will check back later tonight. 

8 hours ago, Rev Ennui said:

But I think I may have some preliminary success. I need to test this for longer, but I haven't seen the strap-on come back up yet. FWIW, here's what I set:

Strapon predicted Sex Gender Recognition is checked.

Gender Recognition Type is Sex Identity Based.

"Both" Gender as Specific Recognition is set to Default.

Neither Males or Females are Recognized as Both.

The Advanced Gender Setting has the box checked for Fit Sex Animations to Sexual Function

Damn, I was hoping I stumbled into something, but eventually the strap-ons came back. Also, some invisible dicks. 

Maybe it's something that I have to acknowledge will happen sometimes. I can default the women to use the invisible hidden straps. I'll just keep on looking and reading. 

In case anyone is following this, I have an update. I gather that my original request is not possible. Based on LittleRedSonja's previous posts, I figured if there wasn't a definitive answer, then one doesn't exist. I appreciate people looking at this. 

But I did learn how to redefine roles in animations. It's not a quick process, but it works slowly but surely. If I see an animation with a woman using a strap-on, I change her role from Both to Male so that only characters with a dick can take that on. 

Which raises the question of if it keeps my role override if I update that animator's package. I love that the community is still active. I don't want to accidentally overwrite my changes though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Used to be, picking a strapon, would send you to cas where you could pick something. I used to pick minigiles weird penises for certain sims. There was also one I used, a clone of azmodans, but it flashed rainbow colors. These things are unselectable now and not updated. I do wish we could get strapon selection in cas back. Most of the strapons out there are boring.