Problem with Paradise halls..

Snapback

If your using the latest version of Paradise Halls thats because that file doesn't exist anymore the author combined two of the mods that originally came inthe pack together... As for capturing slaves well slow time or anything that uses that effect is great for capturing slave as getting them to enter the bleed out phase needed to capture them is a pain... once they are down to just a very little amount of health they should enter a bleed out phase if your playing on anything but master difficulty and going after something as small as a low level NPC well kiss that NPC good-bye before they enter the bleed out phase you will kill them way to fast. Also learn the difference between a bleed out phase and a knock down phase I'm not sure what they are but some mods cause enemies to be in the later rather then the former, it is apperently really deceptive, as I said before very little health say around I guess %10-20 if even that high is when they seem to enter it.

I've downloaded the 7.3 version with 4 files (no texture meshes file..thats strange for me) for the load order i will post later.Actually i m using v6 or v5 with meshes texture pack and core and base included and its working , but its still outdated.

Ive also tried reboot trick and nothing. It says reboot was not added

Archived