Fallout 3 needs a proper sex framework

So after breaking my game a dozen times with this thread, and having to reinstall and try agian from scratch.

I have come to the conclusion that it will never work unless someone who has gotten this working is willing to provide install instructions. 

Problems 

1)Requires a custom version of FOSE from JoshNZ animated prostitution mods. A proper version of Sexout for Fallout 3 needs to be able to use the standard stable version of FOSE (including anniversary patch)

2) requires a skeleton called "Raven NV" from an obsolete new vegas rape mod no longer available on Lovers lab... in the FO3 thread the skeleton is only available in the Russian version of the mod, someone before me did a bunch of digging to bring it up.

3) lacks proper install instructions for bodies or what bodies are included.  The mod page says it "comes with a male body" without clarifying if it comes with a female one... the Mod author states he used Breezers male and type 3 female.

I downloaded those bodies from nexus just incase, but I can't get far enough to test it I CTD within a few seconds of getting in game.

I have tried installing with bodies from nexus and without bodies from nexus, including using proven install methods for Oblivion and New Vegas.... nothing works.

--------‐-----------------

It would be wonderful to get a proper framework for Fallout 3 and not TTW

I don't have experience making mods but willing to learn GECK and test.

----------

I don't like TTW

TTW creates problems for the Fallout 3 experience:

1) messes up the capitol wasteland economy with too many caps because it's the new vegas economy... effectively making the game too easy

2) New Vegas has enemies that are more tanky than New vegas... All Bethesda games are bad for this but New Vagas and Oblivion are the worst... Fallout 3 on the other hand has some of the fastest kill or be killed combat of any Bethesda game, FO3 is not perfect in this sence (especially when the Broken steel leveled enemies show up), but still better than any other modern Bethesda title in this aspect.... TTW imports one of the worst parts of FONV into FO3.

3) FONV weapons wreck the FO3 difficulty curve in the same way it wrecks the economy. 

4) this is the worst one.... TTW doesn't respawn the FO3 random encounters properly.  TTW scales the respawns back so they are less frequent and less dangerous (at least the last time I played it did unless it got an update). This is the worst because Fallout 3 was at it's best with its ambushes and random encounters.

5) TTW makes you install Fallout 3 twice effectively doubling the size of Fallout 3 on the hard drive.

------

TTW is unnecessary 

1) Fallout 3 has all the new vegas quality of life features ported or independently modded in most cases several different versions all working no problems, Including cooking, crafting, and hardcore mode... FO3 unofficial patch shows empty containers.  The only FONV feature that is lacking is the reloading bench,  only 1 mod is available and it could have compatibility issues with larger load orders.

2) true Fallout 3 has it's  own Iron sight mods and energy weapon mods that complement the games difficulty and balance better than TTW and importing FONV stuff.

-----------------

TTW ruins the Fallout New vegas experience too

1) TTW forces you to start in the capitol wasteland and vault 101... when I want to play New vegas.... I want to play New vagas.

I don't want to do 20 hours of Fallout 3 to get to the train station before going to Vegas. I wake up in doc Mitchell's house and play Vegas. If I want Fallout 3 I would play Fallout 3.

2) end and mid game Fallout 3 weapons and gear are OP if you do all of Fallout 3 before getting to Vegas. I Should not be able to show up in Goodsprings for ghost town gun fight with a fat man and power armor.

3) Fallout new vegas needs more combat overhauls for me to enjoy it, Fallout 3 needs more economy overhauls for it to be a better challenge. Tweaking both games at the same time is a complete pain because they both need different tweaks.

4) TTT takes up a ton of space in the FONV data folder as well as a bunch of plug-in space in the load order that could be used for other mods. New vegas is already the most buggy unstable Bethesda game with the fewest room for plug-ins... TTW takes up too much space. Both in the data file and load order.

------ 

Getting a proper framework for Fallout 3 and not TTW, would be a great benifit to anyone who dosent want to use TTW for any of the reasons I listed above.

• 1 month later...